French Vitamin Serum 15 ml
The vitamin serum from Oden is a potent blend of three extraordinary oils: sea buckthorn oil, cherry stone oil and evening primrose oil.
The vegetable oils all come from the first cold pressing from sustainable cultivation in France. Rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, carotenoids, polyphenols and minerals, the serum supplies the skin with nutrients and moisture.
- suitable for normal to dry skin
- ideal for dull and tired skin with little luminosity
- contains sea buckthorn oil, cherry stone oil, evening primrose oil and vitamin E.
- vegan, cruelty free, Slow Cosmetics certified
- has a creamy-soft texture and a fruity, slightly spicy aroma
Sea buckthorn oil
- Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A. (is formed from beta carotene or provitamin A), which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
- The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens the collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Sea buckthorn oil gives a beautiful shine and brings dull and sallow skin to life. Sea buckthorn oil is used at Oden obtained by extraction with CO2, an environmentally friendly and efficient method that does not require a solvent.
Cherry stone oil
- The Oden the rare cherry stone oil is obtained from the stones of the Montmorency sour cherry. The high content of vitamin E and phytosterols help fight the first signs of aging.
- The mix of fatty acids provides the skin with important nutrients and moisture. In addition to linoleic acid and oleic acid, the oil also contains alpha-elaeostearic acid (omega-5), which is said to work against damage to the skin caused by UV rays.
- Cherry stone oil makes the skin soft and supple, strengthens the skin barrier and protects against environmental pollution.
Evening primrose oil
- Due to the high content of omega 6 fatty acids (linoleic acids and gamma-linoleic acids), minerals and vitamin E, the oil has strong regenerative properties. The oil supports and stabilizes the skin's natural protective acid mantle.
- Evening primrose is very well tolerated and has a calming effect on the skin. Dry, rough, flaky and inflammatory skin particularly benefits from the nourishing properties of the oil. The skin becomes supple and soft again.
- The oil provides moisture and reduces moisture loss. Tired, dull and lifeless skin is revitalized and the skin's firmness is strengthened.
Click here for the Interview with Marion Weber, the founder of Oden.
- On the face: Apply two to three drops in the morning and in the evening to the cleansed and still damp skin of the face and neck and massage in gently.
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, one cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Oenothera biennis seed oil, Prunus cerasus seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit and seed oil *, Fragrance, Tocopherol
* Ingredient from Organic Farming