French Hazelnut Oil 30 ml
Vitamin A, α-tocopherol and 80% unsaturated fatty acids make cold-pressed hazelnut oil a beauty oil par excellence.
- suitable for all skin types, well suited for combination skin and oily skin
- 99,8% hazelnut oil and 0,2% natural vitamin E.
- vegan, cruelty free, Slow Cosmetics certified
- has a soft and fine texture, smells of roasted hazelnuts
The advantageous mix of potent active ingredients ensures an effective care effect - regardless of whether you tend to have oily, dry or combination skin. Hazelnut oil also acts as a natural, light sunscreen that can protect against harmful UV rays.
- Hazelnut oil has a balancing effect and regulates sebum production. It nourishes the skin, strengthens the skin barrier and has the ability to regenerate damaged cells.
- The delicate oil is non-comedogenic and has very good penetrating power. Well tolerated, the oil is quickly absorbed by the skin and smells irresistibly of hazelnut.
- Linoleic acid helps to store moisture in the skin and strengthens the natural skin barrier. In combination with other fatty acids and moisturizing phyosterols, the oil has an excellent nourishing effect for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive and flaky skin.
- The mix of oleic acid, active α-tocopherol and valuable vitamins results in a formula which naturally prevents and softens fine lines. The skin is tightened and firmed, the cells can regenerate faster, so that the complexion appears brighter and fresher.
- Hazelnut oil has anti-inflammatory effects, promotes wound healing and fights pimples. Ingredients such as linoleic acid or phyosterols provide this practical effect, prevent pimples and help heal inflamed impurities.
Oden: "The hazelnut tree has been found in our French forests for millennia. Cultivation in orchards did not develop until the 1980s in the Garonne basin, where 80% of French plantations are concentrated. The quality of our hazelnuts is exceptionally high."
Our vegetable oil highlight underlines the passionate work of Nathalie, a committed French farmer. Nathalie grows category 1 hazelnuts, which, according to the principles of sustainable agriculture, are the most expensive, but also the best. The oil is obtained by cold pressing and then filtered through paper.
Click here for the Interview with Marion Weber, the founder of Oden.
- On the face: Apply two to three drops in the morning and in the evening to the cleansed and still damp skin of the face and neck and massage in gently.
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, one cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Corylus avellana oil, tocopherol
I have several oils from Oden and I'm very happy with this one. Now in summer my skin tends to be oily and I can get a grip on that with the oil. It absorbs quickly and smells delicious.