Abschminkpads Quadratisch Sweat & Frottee Ecru
The large, reusable pads are particularly suitable for intensive cleaning of the area around the eyes - but also of the face. With their 9 cm x 9 cm, they are extra large and are therefore easier to hold than round make-up removal pads.
- Organic cotton terry
- It easily absorbs day make-up and dirt while gently massaging the facial skin. Unlike woven terry cloth (such as that found in washcloths, for example), its loops are small and soft and are therefore also suitable for use on sensitive skin (such as the area around the eyes).
- Organic cotton sweat
- As soft, if not even softer, than conventional cotton pads, the sweat fabric gently removes eye make-up or any remaining make-up after cleaning with the terry cloth side.
The special feature: The make-up removal pads are made of two different materials, are square, turned over and larger than the round ones Treu make-up removal pads. Due to the larger contact surface and the better grip of the fingers on the edge (small bulge due to the internal seam allowance), the pads are better in the hand - this makes cleaning easier and more thorough.
- Color: ecru / wool white
- high-quality and carefully sewn make-up removal pads made in Germany
- ideal for removing eye make-up
collect after use and wash in the laundry bag in the washing machine and use over and over again.
- 9 9 cm x cm
- 1 pack = 5 pieces
- Use the pad dry with cleansing cream or wet with eye make-up remover or oil. As with conventional cotton pads.
- Cleaning with water / make-up remover:
Moisten the make-up removal pad with warm water. Use the terry cloth side to gently remove the day make-up and the (first) eye make-up in circular movements.
- Deep cleaning with oil:
Drip 3-4 drops of cleansing oil onto the soft sweat side. Remove the rest of the day and eye make-up. Repeat the process until all makeup is removed.
- Wash the used pad with warm water and let it dry.
- Simply collect the make-up removal pad in a laundry bag b
1. Make-up removal pad or make-up removal glove? Which type is right for me?
Make-up removal pad:
You have already found your perfect skin cleansing and care routine and just want to remove make-up from your eyes or apply a facial tonic, then we recommend our make-up removal pads.
Make-up removal glove:
If you want to change and / or simplify your skin cleansing and care routine, we recommend our make-up removal gloves. Because with it you can now clean your face and then remove your eye make-up. Two in one - faster, easier & more thorough - YaY!
It works with or without a cleaner (only with warm water).
2. Make-up removal pads Sweat | Sweat or with terrycloth?
sweater | sweater
To remove eye makeup:
If you like it particularly soft when removing eye make-up and/or have sensitive skin, then our Sweat | Sweat pads especially well. Simply use the products you have used before for cleaning. Dry with cream - wet with cleanser or oil - whatever works best for you.
To apply micellar and facial tonic:
We recommend the colors ecru or rosewood, as these variants are the 'thinnest' and do not absorb too much toner unnecessarily.
Sweat | Terrycloth
To remove eye makeup:
You like to accentuate your eyes a little more - or less. Then we recommend the Sweat | Terry cloth pads. Thanks to the 2 different sides, you always have the right pad at hand. Because with heavier make-up, the small, soft loops of the terry cloth can absorb more make-up and thus clean more intensively. The residue can then be gently removed with the soft sweat.
Simply use the products you have used before for cleaning. Dry with cream - wet with cleanser or oil - whatever works best for you.
3. Can nail polish be removed with the make-up removal pads?
The make-up removal pads are unfortunately not suitable for removing nail polish. Even if they can be washed at 60 ° C, the nail polish cannot be removed from the fabric. After approx. 3-5 applications, every point of the pad is covered with nail polish and can therefore no longer absorb any more lacquer.
In this case, we recommend using normal cotton pads.
4. Are there any make-up and / or mascara residues after washing?
First of all: You can wash the make-up removal pads and gloves at 60 ° C. This kills all bacteria and germs. Whether residues remain depends on how hot the pads / make-up removal gloves are washed.
5. Which product is founder Katrin's favorite?
Clearly the wash mitt :). As a child, I was very reluctant to wash my face with the washcloth - no idea why. But now that has changed, because our make-up removal gloves only have something to do with a washcloth to a limited extent. Here are a few reasons why I like them soooo much:
- For the evening make-up removal routine, I now only need 2 products - our make-up removal glove and a make-up removal oil. No face brush with soap - no extra eye make-up remover - no cream for afterwards, because the oil does not dry out the skin but nourishes it - no tension, no dryness - YaY! And not to forget, no more towels to dry your face alias no more towels with unsightly mascara residues :).
- The fleece is soft on both sides and the terry cloth has two layers, so the make-up removal glove can be used outside and inside - 1, 2 or even 3 times, depending on how much make-up you wear.
- Better and easier cleaning because the fingers lie flat in the glove - with circular movements and a larger contact surface, the face can be cleaned easily and more precisely. Especially when removing eye make-up, you can now use your index finger to clean the lower eyelid in a targeted and extremely precise manner.
- The fabrics used are made of 100% organic cotton, the ecru color, the most environmentally friendly, as it is not bleached or dyed.
Material & care
- Sweat made of 100% cotton (organic, certified)
Terry cloth made from 100% cotton (organic, certified)
Cotton and polyester yarn
- Machine wash up to 60°/ do not bleach/ do not tumble dry/ iron at medium heat/ do not dry clean
- Please wash the make-up removal pads in a laundry net so that they do not get lost in the washing machine.
- Cotton is a natural product, so it is normal for the fluffy appearance and size to change after washing.
- The shrinkage value of the pads is approx. 5% - this corresponds to 0,5 cm.