French Honey Mask 50 ml
The French Honey Mask from Oden consists of over 60% pure, French organic honey of particularly high quality.
With its high concentration of vitamins and minerals, the mask promotes cell renewal, provides plenty of moisture and gives your complexion more radiance. Chia Seed Oil, Helichrysum Extract and French Sea Buckthorn complement honey's benefits with their nourishing, antioxidant and soothing properties.
- Honey, rice powder and glycerine donate and retain moisture, they regenerate the skin's protective barrier and have an anti-inflammatory effect
- the phenolic compounds of honey and the antioxidant oils fight free radicals and reduce oxidative stress
- Sea buckthorn oil, which is extracted from both the seeds and the pulp, is rich in vitamins A, C and carotenoids and makes your skin glow
- Chia seed oil is a formidable omega 3 source that soothes the skin, protects against breakouts, and improves the complexion
- Immortelle, also called immortal flower, has an antibacterial and calming effect and promotes collagen synthesis and stronger connective tissue
The mask envelops the skin with its creamy texture and its delicious honey scent. After rinsing, the mask protects and cares with a light protective film.
- Suitable for all skin types, ideal for dehydrated, sallow and lifeless skin
- provides moisture and nutrients, ensures a lively and radiant complexion, strengthens the skin's protective barrier and combats oxidative stress
- nourishes and regenerates with honey, immortelle extract, sunflower oil, clay, rice powder, sea buckthorn oil, chia seed oil, beeswax, vitamin E and glycerine
- smells sweet of honey
- cruelty free, Slow Cosmetics certified
All ingredients are carefully prepared and fresh in the Oden Manufactured in Paris. Oden Due to the careful selection of ingredients, products are particularly rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Click here for the Interview with Marion Weber, the founder of Oden.
- Apply the mask directly to the face in a thick layer once a week. On dry or slightly damp skin.
- Leave the mask on for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Then massage gently with warm water and rinse off.
- After rinsing, the mask leaves a light protective film on the surface of the skin to further develop its beneficial effects.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Essential immortelle oil or immortelle extract has an astringent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect and supports wound healing. Strawflower is said to activate collagen synthesis and thus strengthen connective tissue, stimulate skin regeneration and improve skin elasticity. Due to its soothing properties, it is also very suitable for irritated and sensitive skin. Also known as the immortelle or immortal flower.
- Sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Chia seed oil (Salvia hispanica seed oil) is a formidable source of omega-3 and contains high levels of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B3 and zinc. Soothes the skin, prevents scalding and protects against free radicals. A very powerful antioxidant that also reduces pore size and evens skin tone.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) - The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
- Rice is high in antioxidants, polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients. The pores can be refined with rice extract and the skin can be invigorated. Rice extract has a clarifying and anti-inflammatory effect, soothes and reduces irritation.
Honey *, Helichrysum macerate *, Rice powder, Yellow clay, Glycerin *, Chia oil *, Sea buckthorn oil *, Beeswax *, Polyglyceryl-4 oleate, Vitamin E.
INCI (for specialists)
Mel *, Helianthus annuus seed oil *, Helichrysum italicum flower extract *, Oriza sativa powder, Illite, Glycerin *, Salvia hispanica seed oil *, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit and seed oil *, Cera alba *, Polyglyceryl-4 oleate, Tocopherol
* Ingredients from French Organic Farming