True MCT Oil Sachets 15 x 10 ml
Pure coconut oil - the perfect fuel for your body. Easily digestible, medium-chain fatty acids provide energy and stimulate fat burning.
The reason for the reduction is a shortened best-before date of 03/23 Note: The best-before date is not an expiry date. These products can be used for months without any noticeable loss of quality.
- All the benefits of True MCT coconut oil in individually wrapped portions, a perfect solution for on the go. 15 x 10 ml sachets.
The beneficial composition of True MCT coconut oil from two medium-chain fats, 60% C8 (caprylic acid) and C10 (capric acid), can be quickly absorbed by the body, increase the energy level and ensure a longer lasting feeling of satiety.
- True MCT coconut oil is extracted entirely from coconuts, without palm oil or lauric acid, and without the use of solvents or chemicals
- Pure, vegan, paleo and keto-friendly, supports nutrient ketosis whereby the body covers most of its energy needs from fats
- Sorted up with 60% C8 and 40% C10 and zero unwanted C12
- Contributes to satiety and ensures a longer lasting feeling of satiety
- Perfect for use in coffee, tea or smoothies - also before or after training
- has an antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal effect - when used internally and externally
- Contains approx. 50 servings (500 ml)
The oil is extracted through a gentle distillation and hydrolysis process, is free from Additives, chemicals and solvents and is packaged in a light-protected glass bottle.
"I supplement my diet with Ancient + Brave's Collgyn and True MCT Oil, which helps to keep my skin firm, "Kathleen Baird-Murray, Beauty Editor Vogue
- Mix 1 to 4 teaspoons of 'True MCT' into drinks and smoothies or consume straight from the spoon.
- Tip: Mix 1 teaspoon of True MCT Oil with Coffee + Collagen or Cacao + Collagen for your ketogenesis.
- To avoid possible digestive discomfort, start with 1 teaspoon per day and slowly increase the daily dose to 4 teaspoons.
100% coconut (60% C8 and 40% C10 medium chain triglycerides)
60% C8 and 40% C10 medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), which come from 100% sustainable coconuts and are extracted in a gentle distillation and hydrolysis process without the use of solvents or chemicals.