Glossy Locks Repair Conditioner 400 ml
Deeply effective regeneration and care of dry and damaged hair. Concentrated with moisturizing oils and vitamins for silky soft hair.
- Repair - intensely moisturizing thanks to avocado, aloe, coconut & royal jelly, stimulates the hair follicles with ceramides & biotin. Stimulates the hair's own keratin production - for stressed, damaged hair.
- Glossy Locks is a 100% PURE hair care line specially designed for longer hair to restore its healthy shine
- the product line consists of 4 shampoos and 4 associated conditioners, which optimally care for different hair types and make their hair shine again
Biotin, rice bran ceramides and royal jelly (queen bee feed juice) strengthen the hair, have a regenerative effect and promote hair health. At the same time, rose hydrolate, avocado butter, coconut oil and aloe vera provide intensive moisture and help to revitalize dry and stressed hair.
- Suitable for all hair types, ideal for stressed and damaged longer, curly hair
- has an intensive moisturizing and regenerating effect
- cleanses and nourishes with aloe, rose hydrolate, avocado butter, coconut oil, argan oil, glycerine, orange, passion fruit seed oil, royal jelly, rice bran ceramides, biotin, green tea extract, honeysuckle extract and acai berries
- ✅ CGM Approved (recommended for Curly Girl / Hair Method)
- 100% PURE: natural, gluten-free and cruelty-free
Natural formula based on 100% natural ingredients. Manufactured without synthetic additives, artificial fragrances, preservatives, sulfates, silicones or other harmful substances.
- After washing your hair, apply gently to wet hair and massage into the ends of the hair.
- Leave on for two to three minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil) is extracted from the kernels of the argan fruit. The unique argan trees only grow in the southwest of Morocco. The oil, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, is used in skin and hair care. The high proportion of fatty acids (linoleic acid) promotes the development and maintenance of the skin barrier. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with problematic skin and the high vitamin E content protects against free radicals and promotes cell turnover. It gives the hair moisture, protects against environmental pollution, promotes a healthy appearance and relieves itchy scalp and psoriasis (psoriasis). The non-comedogenic oil also acts as a light, natural heat and UV protection.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Passion fruit seed oil / passion fruit seed oil (Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil) is an exceptional emollient, rich in vitamin A and omega 6 linoleic acid. Linoleic acid is often missing in the skin's protective acid mantle and is therefore a welcome addition to balance hormonally restless and reactive skin types. Although passion flower is highly moisturizing, it has a light texture that is non-greasy and absorbs beautifully into the skin.
- Honeysuckle extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Ceramides are lipids (fats) that occur naturally in our skin. They form the basis for the barrier function of our skin. The skin barrier ensures that no pollutants get into the skin and that the skin remains well moisturized. A functioning skin barrier is essential for healthy skin. Ceramides reduce the water loss of the skin, also known as TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss), protect against environmental pollution, bacteria and other influences to which the skin is exposed. Ceramides are therefore an effective anti-aging agent that also help to keep the skin supple and soft.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H) - The body needs the vitamin to make keratin. The fiber protein keratin is an important building block for shiny hair, healthy skin and strong nails. Biotin is also said to stimulate hair growth and help with hair loss.
- The Acai Berry (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract / Acai Oil) is the fruit of the Acai palm from South America. The acai berry contains mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins C, E, B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and B6. The contained antioxidants and polyphenols combat oxidative stress in skin cells. The berries contain all the essential amino acids, including leucine, lysine and tryptophan. Acai hydrates the skin and helps reduce inflammation.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia (Organic Rose Hydrosol) Flower Water*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Vegetarian Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis ( Orange) Fiber, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Ceterayl Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Ceramide, Royal Jelly, Biotin, Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf* and Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, 100% Natural Fragrance, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle)
* Certified Organic
pH: between 4,5 and 6