Glossy Locks Grow More Conditioner 400 ml
The Grow More Conditioner has been specially formulated to reduce hair loss and stimulate hair growth. Conditions, moisturizes and detangles the hair for smooth, soft and healthier hair.
- Grow More stimulates hair growth with caffeine, biotin, rice ferment and B vitamins and leaves hair silky soft with avocado butter and coconut oil. Can counteract hair loss, ideal for fine, limp and tired hair.
- Glossy Locks is a 100% PURE hair care line specially designed for longer hair to restore its healthy shine
- the product line consists of 4 shampoos and 4 associated conditioners, which optimally care for different hair types and make their hair shine again
Biotin, Caffeine, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Turmeric, Ginseng and Rice Ferment strengthen and condition hair, activating growth and promoting healthy hair. At the same time, rose hydrolate, avocado, aloe and coconut oil provide moisture and nutrients and help to revitalize fine and tired hair.
- suitable for all hair types, ideal for fine and tired longer, curly hair
- moisturizes, stimulates hair growth, promotes hair health
- stimulates and nourishes with aloe, rose hydrosol, avocado, coconut oil, orange, caffeine, spearmint, rice ferment, biotin, vitamin B3 & B6, green tea extract, ginseng, lavender, apple cider vinegar and turmeric
- 100% PURE: natural, gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
Natural formula based on 100% natural ingredients. Manufactured without synthetic additives, artificial fragrances, preservatives, sulfates, silicones or other harmful substances.
- After washing your hair, apply gently to wet hair and massage into the ends of the hair.
- Leave on for two to three minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Honeysuckle extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H) - The body needs the vitamin to make keratin. The fiber protein keratin is an important building block for shiny hair, healthy skin and strong nails. Biotin is also said to stimulate hair growth and help with hair loss.
- Ferments – During fermentation, a natural ingredient is mixed with certain enzymes and/or bacteria, mostly the probiotic Lactobacillus. During the fermentation process, the raw material is broken down and additional valuable amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants are produced. This allows the active ingredient to develop its full power and optimally care for the skin. The split molecules are also smaller and can therefore be better and more effectively recognized and absorbed by the body. The fermentation also counteracts pathogens and fungi, which means that the ingredients can be preserved on their own and the addition of preservatives can be dispensed with.
- Ginseng - few other plants have this radiance. Native to Southeast Asia, the tuber has been used in a variety of ways for thousands of years, from the eternal fountain of youth to an aphrodisiac. Ginseng stimulates the general skin functions and ensures that the skin cells are better supplied with important vital substances and moisture. The root supports the process of skin regeneration and increases collagen formation, which can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and make the skin appear firmer and more radiant. At the same time, red ginseng has a calming effect on sensitive skin.
- Caffeine (caffeine) – natural caffeine obtained from coffee beans has a stimulating effect, activates cell metabolism and promotes the breakdown of fat cells. Caffeine stimulates blood circulation so that cells can be supplied with oxygen and nutrients more effectively. Caffeine is used in cosmetics to combat the uneven distribution of fat cells that lead to uneven skin known as cellulite or "orange peel". Caffeine is also used in shampoos. Here it stimulates the activity of the hair follicle cells.
- The essential oils of peppermint and spearmint soothe the scalp and free it from deposits. Mint has anti-inflammatory effects, helps against itching and prevents dandruff. It has a cooling effect and stimulates blood circulation.
- Turmeric / turmeric / turmeric (Curcuma longa) hhas a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- Apple cider vinegar is mildly astringent and has healing and germicidal properties. Apple cider vinegar can regulate sebum production and help remove buildup and impurities. It is rich in vitamins and minerals such as beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamins B and C as well as potassium, magnesium, iron and trace elements.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia (Organic Rose Hydrosol)* Flower Water, Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Vegetarian Glycerin, Plant Cellulose, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis (Orange) Fiber, Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Leaf/Seed Extract, Caffeine, Mentha (Mint) Extract, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Biotin, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia ( Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Mentha (Mint) Essential Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Acetum Mali (Apple Cider Vinegar), Curcuma Longa (Tumeric)
* Certified Organic
pH: between 4,5 and 6