Sheet Mask Does It All
The multitasking talent: The versatile formulation of Does It All fleece mask improves skin's texture and appearance, softens lines and wrinkles with retinol, brightens with licorice root and evens skin tone with sake enzymes.
Vitamin C promotes collagen and elastin production, while the power ingredient resveratrol from grapes neutralizes free radicals and protects the skin from damage. Vitamin E promotes cell regeneration in the skin, caffeine promotes blood circulation and rosehip oil improves the skin's structure. Pomegranate oil softens the skin, while ylang ylang and chamomile soothe and reduce inflammation. You can tell - this mask does it all!
- suitable for every skin type
- The all-round carefree package: moisturizing, plumping, calming, anti-inflammatory, balancing, regenerating
- Rich in powerful and effective ingredients such as rice ferment, honeysuckle extract, pomegranate oil, ylang ylang, retinol, vitamin C, grapefruit extract, chamomile, liquorice root, vitamin E, carrot seed oil, hyaluronic acid and resveratrol
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
The natural fleece masks from 100% PURE are made from antibacterial bamboo cloth, they are free from artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives, aggressive substances and unhealthy, toxic ingredients.
- Unfold the mask and apply to cleansed and dry face.
- Make sure that your eyes, mouth and nostrils are free and press the mask firmly on.
- Leave the mask on for 20 minutes or until it shrinks.
- Gently massage excess liquid into face and décolleté.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Ferments – Fermentation involves adding specific enzymes and/or bacteria, most commonly the probiotic Lactobacillus, to a natural ingredient. During the fermentation process, the raw material is broken down and additional valuable amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants are produced. This allows the active ingredient to develop its full power and optimally care for the skin. The split molecules are also smaller and can therefore be better and more effectively recognized and absorbed by the body. The fermentation also counteracts pathogens and fungi, which means that the ingredients can be preserved on their own and the addition of preservatives can be dispensed with.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect. It is known for its skin-smoothing and anti-itch properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Retinol, retinal, retinoid are derivatives of vitamin A, which play an essential role in the growth processes of cells. Retinol is converted into vitamin A acid in the body and then develops its power. The vitamin supports the skin's regeneration process, stimulates the metabolism and stimulates collagen production. Its padding effect improves the skin structure and makes the skin appear plumper, smoother and more even. Retinol makes you more sensitive to the sun's rays and is best used in conjunction with UV protection or in the evening.
- Honeysuckle flower extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil) is high in vitamin C and can help revitalize and brighten a dull complexion. The salicylic acid it contains supports this effect and also has an antimicrobial effect. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the aging process of the skin, vitamin B and various minerals support the lymphatic system and lycopene has an antibacterial effect.
- Flower extract of real or Roman chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract / Anthemis Nobilis Flower) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Very suitable for sensitive skin. Stressed scalps also benefit from the disinfecting and soothing properties and support hair growth.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Ylang Ylang means “flower of the flower” which the plant owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Ceramides are lipids (fats) that occur naturally in our skin. They form the basis for the barrier function of our skin. The skin barrier ensures that no harmful substances get into the skin and that the skin remains well moisturized. A functioning skin barrier is essential for healthy skin. Ceramides reduce the water loss of the skin, also known as TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss), protect against environmental pollution, bacteria and other influences to which the skin is exposed. Ceramides are therefore an effective anti-aging agent that also help to keep the skin supple and soft.
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid / sodium hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Essential helichrysum oil, also known as immortelle or immortal flower (Helichrysum Essential Oil), has an astringent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect and supports wound healing. The oil is supposed to activate collagen synthesis and thus strengthen the connective tissue, stimulate skin regeneration and improve skin elasticity. Due to its soothing properties, it is also very suitable for irritated and sensitive skin.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Carrot Seed Oil / Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil) - the nourishing and skin rejuvenating oil is rich in vitamin A, provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins B1, B2 and C, linoleic and linolenic acids. Dry, cracked and rough skin is softly cared for and supplied with moisture. Vitamin A has cell-protecting properties and can prevent premature skin aging. Carotene can give the skin a slightly darker tone (natural self-tanner).
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Potassium Olivoyl PCA, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Vitamin A (Retinol), Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Helichrysum Italicum (Everlasting) Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Cistus Ladaniferus (Cistus) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose hip) Flower Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Kinetin, Resveratrol