Bright Eyes Mask
Tired eyes were yesterday! The 100% Pure Bright Eyes Mask makes dark circles and swollen eyes disappear in no time.
The high-dose caffeine eye mask has a brightening effect, reduces swelling and makes tired eyes look more awake. The deeply hydrating blend of Aloe, Cucumber, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C and Coffee replenishes dehydrated skin cells. Dark circles are gently lightened and puffiness reduced - for radiantly alert eyes.
- suitable for all skin types
- very moisturizing with cucumber, aloe vera and hyaluron for optimal hydration
- Vitamin C and caffeine minimize dark circles, reduce puffiness and brighten
- the hydrogel mask consists of 95% organic aloe juice and 5% vegetable cellulose
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
The hydrogel material thins as the mask is worn as moisture is literally transferred from the mask into the skin. This innovative hydrogel technology supports the release of active ingredients and the absorption of nutrients for a targeted delivery of nutrients to the skin.
- Place mask on clean skin under eyes and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- After application, the face does not need to be washed again, as the residues on the skin act like a serum.
- Dispose of the mask after use for hygienic reasons.
- Use 1 to 7 times a week as needed.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant that is involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Caffeine - natural caffeine obtained from coffee beans has a stimulating effect, activates the cell metabolism and promotes the breakdown of fat cells. Caffeine stimulates blood flow so that cells can be supplied with oxygen and nutrients more effectively. Caffeine is used in cosmetics to combat the uneven distribution of fat cells that lead to uneven skin known as cellulite or "orange peel". Caffeine is also used in shampoos. Here it stimulates the activity of the hair follicle cells.
- Coffee seed oil / extract (Coffea Arabica / Robusta Seed Oil / Extract (coffee beans)) is obtained from green, unroasted coffee beans. With its high content of linoleic acid, polyphenols, sterols and vitamin E, coffee seeds fight free radicals and signs of premature aging. Coffee seed oil / extract provides moisture, strengthens the natural barrier function of our skin and is an effective stimulant for the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Has a firming effect on the skin and supports skin firmness, caffeine promotes blood circulation.
- Mate Extract (Ilex Paraguariensis (Mate) Leaf Extract) – ideal for a detox cure, traditionally used for slimming diets, but also good for skin care. The extract from the leaves has a stimulating, stimulating effect and activates blood circulation. Like green tea, mate tea contains a lot of tannins, which are said to burn fat cells.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid / sodium hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Cucumber extract (Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract) moisturizes, refreshes and regulates the pH of the skin. Supports the skin's natural protective barrier.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Matcha Green Tea)*, Organic Green Coffee*, Ilex Paraguariensis (Organic Yerba Mate) Tea*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Hydrosol, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic) Acid, Plant Cellulose
* Certified Organic