Nourish And Repair Conditioner 200 ml
Nourishes dry hair and prevents breakage.
This nutrient-rich conditioner with quince and Nordic nettle is an intensive care for dry and damaged hair. Hair breakage and split ends are prevented. The hair becomes softer and has a wonderfully silky touch.
- for dry and damaged hair
- rich, creamy, nourishes & repairs
- the conditioner is packaged in a 60% recycled tube
This product will be in the Mádara Factory (Riga, Latvia) made with 100% green electricity from renewable sources. All formulas are responsibly developed in our laboratories, are skin-friendly and biodegradable, free of aggressive chemicals and potential environmental pollutants.
We use environmentally responsible packaging solutions, including recycled plastics, recycled marine waste, and residues from sugar cane and wood production.
- Massage into clean and damp hair.
- Leave on for 1-3 minutes and rinse off.
- In order to achieve an optimal result, the Nourish And Repair Shampoo Use shampoo.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is obtained from wheat protein by hydrolysis. It strengthens the resilience of the hair by depositing itself as a protective film in the outer cuticle and thus reducing stresses such as exposure to the sun, straightening, blow-drying, salt and chlorinated water. The protein protects against dehydration, gives shine and makes the hair silky soft. The essential components are peptides and amino acids.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Betaine (betaine, betaine, cocamidopropyl betaine, trimethylglycine, glycine betaine) is a natural amino acid derivative that is obtained from sugar molasses (e.g. sugar beet). Depending on the form, betaine is used in skin care or as a surfactant. In skin care, betaine has a conditioning effect, relieves irritation and protects against dehydration. It has high moisturizing properties. In washing-active products, it has a foam-stabilizing effect; as an additive in shampoos and hair conditioners, it strengthens the hair, gives it volume and increases the grip of the hair.
AQUA; CETEARYL ALCOHOL; D-PANTHENOL (PROVITAMIN B5); betaines; GLYCEROL***; BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE; DISTEAROYLETHYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE; PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*; TOCOPHEROL; MICA (CI 77019)****; LACTIC ACID; BENZYL ALCOHOL; AROMA; CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ****; SODIUM BENZOATES; PYRUS CYDONIA (QUINCE) FRUIT EXTRACT*; HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN; URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) LEAF EXTRACT*; POTASSIUM SORBATE; LIMONENE**; LINALOOL**
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Natural essential oils
***Made using organic ingredients
****Pure mineral pigments
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin