Detox Ultra Purifying Mud Mask 60 ml
This clarifying mask with Nordic forest lake mud cleanses deeply, refines the complexion, constricts the pores and revitalizes the skin. The Detox Ultra Purifying Mud Mask leaves your skin clean, radiant and refreshed.
- clarifies - absorbs excess fats, cleanses and refines the pores
- detoxifies - the power of the mud binds toxins and heavy metals and helps eliminate them.
- regenerated - reduces the appearance of blemishes for clear skin
- nourishes - the skin is supplied with trace elements and vitamins for a lively, radiant complexion
- hydrated - the colloid structures of the healing mud help to retain the skin's moisture
Use the mask twice a week as a clarifying treatment for oily skin, combination skin and skin with enlarged pores, acne or blemishes. And once a week to freshen up dull skin, tired skin or occasional inflammation.
- ideal for oily skin, combination skin or tired skin
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free
- It is recommended to use it once or twice a week.
- Apply to cleansed skin and neck. Leave on the skin for 5-10 minutes, then wash off thoroughly with water.
- Conclude the facial care routine with one Toner and a moisturizer from.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE *; SAPROPEL MUD; KAOLIN; MONTMORILLONITE; DIATOMACEOUS EARTH; GLYCERIN; LACTIC ACID; NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE (WATERCRESS) LEAF EXTRACT *; OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL *; AQUA; SODIUM LEVULINATE; ALGAE (ALGAE) EXTRACT; TOCOPHEROL; XANTHAN GUM; GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE; SODIUM ANISATE; CHARCOAL POWDER
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
5% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Sapropel Mud (Sapropel Mud) is a unique natural substance with an incomparable nutritional composition and pharmacological effect. Mud consists of 100% natural sapropel, an organogenic sedimentary rock that has formed in the lake bed under anaerobic conditions as a result of the biodegradation of aquatic plants over thousands of years. The one in the MádaraMud used in the products is obtained from a forest lake in a nature park in Latgale, Latvia. It is around 4000 years old and is extracted from a depth of 7-9 meters.
- Sapropel sludge is a complex system, it consists of water, minerals, organic matter, gases and microorganisms and contains dissolved organic matter, minerals, gas and microorganisms. Mud fluid also contains cations such as calcium, magnesium, ammonium, etc. ions and hydrogen anions, chloride, sulfate ions. The saprogel is full of micro-elements - copper, barium, manganese, etc., and gas - carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, etc.
- The most important and complex part of the sapropel sludge is its colloidal complex with a high degree of dispersion, which contains biologically active components - humic acids, fulvic acid, lipids, hormones and enzymes, as well as a wide range of vitamins - carotene (provitamin A), D, B. , B2, B12, folic acid and others.
- Sapropel prevents and corrects the signs of aging, promotes regeneration of the skin, helps regulate the water-oil balance of the skin, helps remove blackheads and impurities, increases the protective abilities of the outer layer of the skin. Mud has good antibacterial properties. It chemically binds toxins and heavy metals and eliminates them. Products containing mud are beneficial for those with blemished skin prone to blemishes, mature skin, dull skin, combination skin, and oily skin.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The detox mask from Mádara clears and refines the complexion really very well. I only apply it to my combination skin in the T-zone and tolerate it very well. It dries up after a few minutes, so I moisten it a little before I wash it off again after 5-10 minutes. What remains is clear and soft skin. I use them once a week. Really great and meanwhile an absolute favorite of mine. Absolute buy recommendation!