Reinforcing Shampoo 200 ml
New strength for brittle, colored and damaged hair. Mild, plant-based surfactants clean the hair thoroughly, while selected, strengthening ingredients give the hair new strength.
The specially developed and patented active ingredient Liquepom®, in conjunction with organic honey and organic extracts from mallow, sunflower and olive leaf, guarantees deeply moisturizing and strengthening of the hair and scalp.
- Suitable for all hair types, ideal for stressed, weak and stressed hair
- cleans mildly, strengthens the hair, nourishes and ensures deep-acting moisture penetration
- gentle cleansing with coconut betaine, Liquepom®, sunflower oil, carrot extract, mallow, olive leaf extract, honey and tocopherol
- with fresh, green and fruity scents
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- vegan, cruelty free, dermatologically tested
Liquepom® consists of lycopene-rich tomato skins, with powerful antioxidant and protective properties.
- Use a small amount of concentrated shampoo and lather gently.
- Can also be diluted with a little water and then applied.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
Aqua [Water], Sodium coco-sulfate, Coco-betaine, Decyl glucoside, Solanum lycopersicum (Tomato) fruit extract *, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil *, Daucus carota (Carrot) sativa root extract *, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) flower / leaf extract *, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed extract *, Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract *, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Mel / Honey *, Glycerin, Tocopheryl acetate, Citric acid, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Benzyl alcohol, Parfum [Fragrance ], Sodium benzoate, linalool, limonene, hexyl cinnamal.
* from organic agriculture
- Betaine (betaine, betaine, cocamidopropyl betaine, trimethylglycine, glycine betaine) is a natural amino acid derivative that is obtained from sugar molasses (e.g. sugar beet). Depending on the form, betaine is used in skin care or as a surfactant. In skin care, betaine has a conditioning effect, relieves irritation and protects against dehydration. It has high moisturizing properties. In washing-active products, it has a foam-stabilizing effect; as an additive in shampoos and hair conditioners, it strengthens the hair, gives it volume and increases the grip of the hair.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Organic Tomato Extract is rich in lycopene and other natural antioxidants and is derived from the processing waste of organic Tuscan tomatoes. These tomato skins are used to produce the exclusive, patented active ingredient Liquepom®, a bioliquefaction with important protective, antioxidant and anti-pollution properties.
- Organic carrot seed oil / extract (Daucus carota (Carrot) sativa root extract) is extremely rich in minerals and vitamins, especially E, C, K and provitamin A or β-carotene. In cosmetics, carrots are used for their vitamin-enhancing and revitalizing properties. They also contain high levels of carotenoids, molecules that have remarkable antioxidant effects. The macerated oil is obtained by macerating organic Tuscan carrots in organic sunflower oil, which has an emollient and protective action.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.