Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream 30 ml
The popular Kiwi Seed Eye Cream is luscious yet light and offers a cooling, soothing application for the sensitive eye area.
Based on the superfruit Kiwi, the Kiwi Seed Oil contains Eye Cream from Antipodes an extraordinary amount of vitamin C. It is highly antioxidant and combats premature aging of the skin. The cream hydrates the delicate eye area and effectively helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- luxurious and light, the eye cream is quickly absorbed and hLeaves a pleasantly cooling feeling
- promotes collagen production, has a firming effect, can reduce wrinkles
- contains avocado oil, vitamin E, carrot seed oil, kiwi seed oil, bisabolol, borage oil and Vinanza grape
- high content of vitamins C and E.
- without fragrance, suitable for all skin types, vegan
High quality New Zealand avocado oil and carrot seed oil promote collagen production, plump the skin and reduce wrinkles, age spots and scars.
- Apply mornings and evenings to the cleansed area around the eyes and pat in gently.
- It is best to apply the Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream in the morning and the Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream in the evening.
- As gentle facial cleanser, for example the Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser from Antipodes use.
- Kiwi seeds (Actinidia Chinensis Seed Oil / Extract) are a very good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium and magnesium. Kiwi is rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids and contains over 60% alpha-linolenic acid. The high concentration of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) helps retain moisture in the skin and hair and prevent dehydration and flaking. Has pronounced anti-aging properties.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritative reactions, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a “brightening” effect.
- Avocado Oil - The greenish oil extracted from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
- Vinanza® Grape / Vinanza Grape - Scientists discovered that the seeds of Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the Marlborough vineyards in New Zealand contain twice as many polyphenolic antioxidants as grapes grown anywhere else in the world! Antioxidants in formulations help combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution and chemical pollutants of modern life.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Carrot Seed Oil / Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil) - the nourishing and skin rejuvenating oil is rich in vitamin A, provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins B1, B2 and C, linoleic and linolenic acids. Dry, cracked and rough skin is softly cared for and supplied with moisture. Vitamin A has cell-protecting properties and can prevent premature skin aging. Carotene can give the skin a slightly darker tone (natural self-tanner).
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Water), Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid (Vegetable), Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Actinida chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Seed Oil, Borago officinalis (Borage) Oil, Bisabolol, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.