L'Oxygéné Hot Coco 15 ml
Luxurious nail polish with inspiring colors from Nailberry.
Time to Hygge - The new colors of the autumn / winter collection 2021
- Color: dark espresso tone
Rich, creamy and tender like chocolate - Hot Coco is a deep, dark brown. It adds warmth to your wardrobe, like a soothing cup of cocoa on a cool, crisp day. Highly pigmented, yet soft and extremely flattering for all skin tones, this dark nude shade is for the new autumn / winter season.
Nailberry developed the L'Oxygéné collection with the aim of offering a healthier manicure without compromising on color.
- breathable, oxygen & water permeable
- 12 Free: without phthalates, including DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Parabens, Animal Derivatives and Gluten
- vegan, cruelty-free, certified halal, gluten-free
- To wash Your hands, then moisten a lint-free cotton pad with one nail polish remover and brush your nails to remove any remaining varnish, oils, and debris.
- File and buff your nails to smooth out uneven areas and achieve the length you want. Then apply a layer Strength & Breathe Base Coat on - our breathable formula to strengthen the nail.
- Apply a thin layer of your chosen one Nailberry- Apply polish with our wide, tapered brush to coat your nail flawlessly from base to tip.
- Then apply a second thin layer to give each nail a vibrant, professional-quality finish. Allow to air dry.
- Extend the shelf life and prevent fading with a layer of the revolutionary and breathable Shine & Breathe Top Coat for a special shine.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, adipic acid / neopentyl glycol / trimellitic ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, acrylates copolymer, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, Benzophenone-1, Sucrose Acetate isobutyrate, diacetone alcohol, DIMETHICONE , SILICA, STEAR ALKONIUM BENTONITE, TRIMETHYL PENTANEDIYL DIBENZOATE MAY CONTAIN (+/-): RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), RED 34 LAKE (CI 15880), BLACK 2 (CI 77266 [nano]), TITANIUM DIOXIDES (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) 6