Happy Hour Balancing Serum 30 ml
Balance - harmonize - calm down! The happy hour serum from Leahlani does exactly that: a balancing serum for dry, sensitive and reactive skin.
The soothing elixir neutralizes redness and soothes skin irritation and inflammation. Happy Hour nourishes with a selected blend of Chardonnay grape seed oil, antioxidant tea extracts, soothing lavender and blue tansy.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and sensitive skin that is prone to redness and inflammation
- powerful antioxidant serum
- strengthens the skin's elasticity, soothes and soothes redness
- smells heavenly of lavender, rose geranium and chamomile
- improves scarring and reduces inflammation
Your skin is balanced, protected from free radicals and your complexion is smooth, balanced and healthy.
- Shake well before use.
- Half a pumping to a full pump Leahlani Massage Happy Hour gently onto cleansed and still damp face and neck.
- Use once or twice a day in the morning or evening.
* Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed and Chardonnay Grapeseed) Oil, * Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Flower Oil, * Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, * Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, * Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol, * Citrus Nobilis Peel (Orange Mandarin) Peel Oil, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green and White Tea) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, ** Tanacetum Annum (Tansy) Flower Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil
* organic ** wildcrafted
- Organic grapeseed oil contains antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties, and is high in linoleic acid. Its astringent properties help tighten the skin while balancing and moisturizing oil production.
- Organic rose hip oil contains essential fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin C and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A. Rose hip penetrates the deeper layers of the skin and the high content of vitamins C and A stimulates collagen production and has a balancing effect on the skin tone.
- Organic jojoba oil is very similar in its molecular structure to the natural sebum of our skin and is therefore the ideal moisturizer. The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Blue tansy / Blue Tansy - Also known as Moroccan chamomile. The word "Tansy" comes from the Greek word "Athanaton" and means "immortal" - Blue Tansy promotes cell regeneration. The healing properties of Blue Tansy are based on the azulene pigment, which gives it a striking blue color, soothes the skin, and soothes redness and inflammation. Blue Tansy smoothes damaged capillaries and improves the strength and elasticity of the tissue.
- Leahlanis essential oil blend made from lavender, chamomile, rose geranium and orange helps to gently balance the skin and reduce inflammation and redness.
- Leahlanis Antioxidant Cocktail made from organic green tea, organic white tea, organic rooibos tea and organic marigold reduces inflammation and strengthens the skin's elasticity. This selected blend of tea oils contains high levels of antioxidants that help fight free radical damage and tone the skin.