The multi-action product Hydrating Accelerator is a refreshing toner and a light moisturizer in one. Aloe vera water and fatty acids enriched with vitamins lower the surface tension of the skin. Moisture, antioxidants and nutrients can thus be effectively transported into the skin.
Anti-inflammatory aloe and herbs soothe, soothe redness and help restore the skin's natural healing ability. At the same time, they facilitate the absorption of nutrients in the subsequent products such as serums, oils, balms or creams.
- suitable for all skin types.
- Aloe vera and anti-inflammatory herbal extracts soothe and soothe redness
- the natural healing power of the skin is supported
- with aloe vera, jojoba oil, marula oil, vitamin E, sea buckthorn, hemp seed oil, ashwagandha, elder, alfalfa, turmeric, calendula and chamomile
- 100% natural, 100% organic, 100% high quality
- the skin is optimally prepared to be able to absorb nutrients from serums, oils and creams
- all ingredients of Josh Rosebrook Products either come from controlled organic cultivation, or are certified organic according to the USDA standard, or come from wild collections.
- vegan, cruelty free
The skin cells are filled with enriched aloe vera water and result in a firmer and tighter complexion. Strong antioxidants, phytonutrients and omega fatty acids strengthen the skin structure and strengthen the acid barrier.
Now in packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic! Ocean Waste Plastic is recycled post-consumer material that is recovered from seas and rivers. It helps to clean our oceans and to minimize the amount of new plastic.
- The Hydrating Accelerator is the first step in facial care.
- Pat the face dry after cleansing. Spray on three to five pumps.
- Then that Hydration Boost Concentrate and Vital Balm Apply.
- The vitamin-containing aloe vera water loosens the surface tension of the skin and thus enables better moisture penetration. At the same time, as a means of transport, it allows nutrients and oils to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Enzymes and nutrients in masks, serums and creams can penetrate the skin more easily and be stored together with the moisture.
- Alfalfa / Lucerne / Eternal Clover - rich in minerals, trace elements, vitamins and amino acids, the resistant alfalfa has skin-tightening, detoxifying and brightening properties. It supports the body's own water balance and promotes cell regeneration. The name alfalfa means "father of all food".
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an integral part of Ayurveda and is also known as "Indian Ginseng". The adaptogen supports collagen production, has strong antioxidant properties and has an antimicrobial and antibacterial effect.
- Calendula / marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil) is rich in the essential fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 3. Hemp oil supports the natural protective barrier of the skin, which prevents the penetration of bacteria and toxins from the environment. The skin stays healthy and soft, is optimally supplied with moisture and looks nice and smooth. Hemp oil can also help with skin problems such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis or itchy and reddened skin. The anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial effects of stearic acid, for example, are responsible for this.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Marula oil (Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) seed / kernel oil) is quickly absorbed by the skin, has a moisturizing and moisturizing effect and contains high-quality nutrients such as vitamin E (tocopherol) and vitamin C as well as essential fatty acids. The fatty acid mix in combination with the high content of antioxidants makes it an excellent beauty oil. It offers a light protection against UV rays and gives the skin a smooth face.
- Turmeric has a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses that are on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- Chamomile extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) has a calming and relaxing effect on the skin and is suitable for sensitive skin. Chamomile extract has a strong anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Blemished skin in particular benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect.
- Elderberry / Elderberry has a high content of phytonutrients, antioxidants, alpha-linolenic acid and phytosterols. Has a calming, cleansing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) Has a stimulating and stimulating effect on blood circulation. The vitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Rosemary can rebalance inflamed and blemished skin.
- Raspberries (Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil / Extract) belong to the rose family! Raspberries have a high proportion of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and are considered to be powerful anti-aging and UV protection. Supports the skin's self-healing powers and fights inflammation. Raspberry seed oil / extract supports the moisture supply, skin elasticity and barrier protection of our skin.
- Ylang ylang Translated means “flower of the flower” which the plant owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
sea buckthorn is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.
*ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, *SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL, †SCLEROCARYA BIRREA (MARULA) SEED OIL, *TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), *OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, *VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, *HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) OIL, *CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL, *BORAGO OFFICINALIS (BORAGE) SEED OIL, *PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (ALMOND) OIL, *SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, *LYCIUM BARBARUM (GOJI BERRY) EXTRACT, *WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA) EXTRACT, *CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) EXTRACT, *CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) EXTRACT, *CIMICIFUGA RACEMOSA (BLACK COHOSH) EXTRACT, *TARAXACUM OFFICINALE (DANDELION) EXTRACT, *POLYGONUM M ULTIFLORUM (FO-TI) ROOT EXTRACT, *MEDICAGO SATIVA (ALFALFA) EXTRACT, *VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS (BILBERRY) EXTRACT, *ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT, *SAMBUCUS NIGRA (ELDERBERRY) EXTRACT, *RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) EXTRACT, *ARCTIUM LAPPA (BURDOCK) EXTRACT, *CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) EXTRACT, *ROSA CANINA (ROSE HIPS) EXTRACT, *EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS (EYEBRIGHT) EXTRACT, *BETA VULGARIS (BEET) EXTRACT, *HYPERICUM PERFORATUM (ST. JOHN'S WORT) EXTRACT, *CRATAEGUS MONOGYNA (HAWTHORN BERRY) EXTRACT, *STELLARIA MEDIA (CHICKWEED) EXTRACT, *GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) EXTRACT, *CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) EXTRACT, *AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) EXTRACT, *LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) EXTRACT, *TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (RED CLOVER) EXTRACT, *OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, *SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) EXTRACT, *THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) EXTRACT, *VANILLA PLANIFOLIA (VANILLA) EXTRACT, †CANANGA ODORATA (YLANG YLANG) OIL, †ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) OIL, †EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS (EUCALYPTUS) OIL, †CITRUS BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) OIL, †DAUCUS CAROTA (CARROT) OIL, |BENZYL BENZOATE, |BENZYL SALICYLATE, |FARNESOL , | LIMONENE, |LINALOOL.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
| NATURAL CONSTITUENTS OF ESSENTIAL OILS
...I'll come back to this spray. Like him a lot 😊
Toner is supposed to be good for hydrating the skin.
But first and foremost I only treat myself to it every now and then because I like the smell so much. I associate it with herbs, but that's not exactly the case.