Blue Lotus: Whole Flowers 3 stk
Also known as the "flower of enlightenment," the blue lotus is an ethnobotanical treasure that has been revered for centuries.
Blue lotus is traditionally known to be a gateway to the divine. The ancient plant is said to induce deep meditative energy, improve third eye function and promote lucid dreaming.
Blue lotus can have a euphoric effect while deeply relaxing the body and mind and increasing alertness.
- Blue lotus is said to act as a nervous system relaxant, also known as nervines (nervines are types of herbs thought to nourish and support the central nervous system) and aid in restful sleep.
- The plant is said to have an antispasmodic effect, reduce stress and anxiety, contribute to relaxation and sharpen awareness and concentration.
- Blue lotus is said to improve dream sensation and promote lucid dreaming.
The blue lotus is a highly revered plant throughout the world, especially in Egypt. The plant symbolizes creation and rebirth as it emerged from the primordial waters to flower once a year for just 3 days. The plant was associated with the sun god Ra as the bringer of light and the embodiment of the "perfection of wisdom".
- contains 3 whole flowers packed in a compostable bag with compostable label (approx. 3 g)
- vegan, gluten-free
- To make tea, use about 1 tablespoon of petals per cup of hot water, or one to two whole flowers for a teapot.
- Pour the flowers with almost boiling water and let them steep for 5-7 minutes. Keep in mind that longer steeping times will only make the tea bitter while losing the subtle flavor and feeling it conveys.
- We like drinking Blue Lotus in a cocoa-based latte.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
- Contents: 3 whole lotus blossoms
Blue lotus flowers^
Ethically sourced from Thailand
- Anmia Mundi: Our Blue Lotus comes from a dreamy area in Thailand. A beautiful farm run by true plant lovers. They have been cultivating organic blue lotus as a family for over 100 years and have deliberately kept their operation small and manageable. Although not certified yet, we assure you that this is one of the highest quality blue lotus flowers you will ever find. They are hand-cut flowers, grown bio-dynamically and dried with love and care under the gentle rays of the sun.