Deostick Sweet Serenity 65 g
The deodorant sticks from We Love The Planet effectively and naturally prevent the formation of unpleasant odors and leave you feeling fresh all day long.
Just like the deodorant creams, they contain only natural ingredients and are available in different fragrances.
- Forever fresh is a refreshing scent of citrus oil and herbs
- Original orange smells irresistibly of the oil of Spanish mandarins
- Mighty Mint has an invigorating scent of mint and rosemary
- Lovely lavender smells of a bouquet of wild lavender
- sweet serenity is a fine scent of rose oil, honey and mild herbs
- So sensitive is the deodorant for sensitive skin, without baking soda and essential oils, but with a gentle hypoallergenic perfume
Each We Love The Planet Deodorant is based on a combination of beeswax, coconut oil and corn starch powder. Together with baking soda and antibacterial oils such as St. John's wort oil, citrus oil or patchouli oil, unpleasant odors are prevented.
- 100% natural and effective
- So Sensitive was specially developed for sensitive skin and does not contain baking soda
- the packaging consists of a cardboard tube that is 100% recyclable
- Natural Cosmetics Standard (NCS) and EcoControl (BNN recognized)
- Press the stick a little up on the underside and apply the product thinly under the armpits with a few stroking movements.
- Let it soak in for about a minute or two.
- A deodorant stick is sufficient for approx. 2 to 3 months.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- 5 reasons to switch to natural deodorants.
Coconut oil *, baking soda, corn starch powder, beeswax, coco-caprylate / caprate, macadamia oil, polyglycerin-6 ester behenate, olive oil, natural perfume, St. John's wort oil, sunflower oil *, tocopherol, linalool **
* = from organic farming, ** = component of essential oils
Smells really nice, also works for a long time, but unfortunately the handling is not so clever. When applied, the cream smears over the edge, forms rolls and thus you always push away leftovers with the lid.
And don't use it on freshly shaved armpits, I've got a serious infection.