Rosemary Scalp Treatment 100 ml
The Rosemary Scalp Treatment contains over 30 herbal extracts and plant oils, each specifically selected for scalp care and hair health.
Packed to the brim with potent active ingredients, your scalp is optimally nourished and stimulated. Used several times a week, the scalp treatment provides intensive moisture and promotes active hair growth.
- nourishes, nourishes and stimulates with essential rosemary oil, bhringaraj, green tea, fo-ti, pumpkin seed oil, fenugreek, saw palmetto fruit extract, black cumin oil, amla, ashwagandha, orange oil, hemp oil and many other active ingredients
- the relaxing herbal scent makes it a great addition to any self-care day
- vegan, cruelty-free, artisanal, 95% organic ingredients
Formulated without any fillers, the Rosemary Treatment helps you achieve thicker, fuller and healthier hair.
- Apply to dry hair.
- Part the hair down the middle with a comb and apply directly to the scalp with the eyedropper.
- Part the hair again and again until the product is distributed all over the scalp.
- Then massage the scalp for 3-5 minutes.
- Leave on for a few hours or overnight.
- Shampoo twice.
- For best results, use 1-2 times per week for at least 60 days.
- Store in a cool, dry place (protected from sunlight).
IngredientsCastor Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*, Olive Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Macadamia Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Black Cumin Seed Oil*, Argan Kernel Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Bhringaraj Leaf Extract *, Brahmi Leaf Extract*, Amla Fruit Extract*, Tulsi Leaf Extract*, Neem Leaf Extract*, Shikakai Nut Extract*, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Ashwagandha Root Extract*, Fo-ti Extract*, Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract*, Red Clover Extract*, Nettle Leaf Extract*, Green Tea Leaf Extract*, Rosemary Extract*, Grape Seed Extract, Burdock Root Extract*, Dandelion Root Extract, Horsetail Extract, Peppermint Oil*, Rosemary Oil*, Orange Peel Oil*, Tocopherol.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- Castor oil is rich in vitamin E, omega 6 & 9 fatty acids and ricinoleic acid. Ricinoleic acid helps balance the pH of the scalp to provide ideal conditions for healthy hair growth. The oil contains a variety of antioxidants that support the keratin (hair protein) and strengthen the hair shaft.
- Essential rosemary oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) stimulates and stimulates the blood flow. It allows nutrients in the blood to reach the hair follicles, resulting in a healthier scalp and better hair growth. The revitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties. To get the full benefits of rosemary, the formula includes rosemary oil and herbal extract.
- Bhringaraj or Eclipta Alba is an Ayurvedic herb found in India and the Southwest of the United States. Its name means "ruler of hair" and it is considered the best Ayurvedic remedy for hair loss and premature graying. It is also said to help make the hair dark, thick, and shiny.
- shikakai has been used as a cleanser for hair and body for centuries. It is rich in vitamin C and also A, D, E and K and other antioxidants that are essential for fast and healthy hair growth.
- Fo-ti is an herb native to China known for its ability to slow down graying and relieve itching. Research suggests that fo-ti extract can promote hair growth by prolonging the anagen phase (hair growth) and delaying the catagen phase (hair loss).
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The skin and hair benefit from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment.
- Jojoba Oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Red clover belongs to the legume family. Biochanin A contained in red clover extract inhibits the activity of 5-alpha reductase, which is responsible for androgenic alopecia. As it inhibits follicle shrinkage, it improves hair anchoring and maintenance.
- The fenugreek herb is native to southern Europe, the Mediterranean region and western Asia. A study has shown that herbal oil mixed with fenugreek seed extract can increase hair thickness and hair growth. This herb improves blood flow to the follicles, which can effectively prevent hair loss.
- Saw palmetto fruit extract is a natural hair loss treatment. Native Americans have used this plant and its berries for medicine and food for hundreds of years. Research has found that saw palmetto berry extract can block 5-alpha reductase. With regular use, saw palmetto promotes hair growth.
- Black Cumin Oil (Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil) has a long tradition in beauty care in the Mediterranean region. Black cumin oil protects against moisture loss and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it an effective ally in the fight against blemishes and acne. The non-comedogenic oil soothes the skin, soothes redness and can also regulate sebum production.
- Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil) is rich in the essential fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 3. Hemp oil supports the natural protective barrier of the skin, which prevents the penetration of bacteria and toxins from the environment. The skin stays healthy and soft, is optimally supplied with moisture and looks nice and smooth. Hemp oil can also help with skin problems such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis or itchy and reddened skin. The anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial effects of stearic acid, for example, are responsible for this.
It smells beautiful and feels amazing on the hair... i trust that the oils are really nourishing for the scalp, follicles and hair
I love the scalp treatment. Very suitable for fine hair. My hair looks a lot better. Think small baby hairs can be seen growing after regular use!