Super Fruit Hydrator 50 ml
An oil-free, intensely moisturizing, light facial fluid with pure hyaluronic acid and 3 different plum extracts.
The Super Fruit Hydrator delivers nutrients and moisture deep into the skin and combats premature cell aging. The light lotion is non-comedogenic and does not clog pores.
- suitable for all skin types
- oil-free - nourishes the skin at the cellular level and provides intensive moisture
- hydrated with hyaluronic acid, coconut water and extracts from the cockatoo, burdekin and illawara plum
- vegan, cruelty free
- Eco By Sonya is from the Organic Food Chain (OFC) - Certified Organic Australia certified
Sony Driver Tip: Mix the Super Fruit Hydrator with a few drops of Glory Oil for a great base under your make-up. The best primer you'll ever use.
- Apply morning and / or evening to clean, dry skin of the face and neck.
- For the best results with the complete Skin Compost Collection of Eco By Sonya the kombinier
- Coconut water reduces the risk of acne and promotes clear and flawless skin. An absolute "hero ingredient" for oily and blemished skin.
- Plum contains powerful anti-aging ingredients and can improve the body's own production of collagen and elastin. The high concentration of vitamins A and E support the fight against free radicals and thus against premature skin aging. They also stimulate cell renewal, strengthen the skin's protective barrier and protect the skin from moisture loss.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue lying between the skin cells, it fills and supports it. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
Sodium hyaluronate**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice *, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract **, Pleiogynium Timorense (Burdekin Plum) Fruit Extract **, Podocarpus Elatus (Illawarra Plum) Fruit Extract **, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice *, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *, Aqua **, Sclerotium Gum **, Lysolecithin **, Sodium Anisate **, Sodium Levulinate **, Glycerin **, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate **, Coco-caprylate * *, Isoamyl Laurate **, Xanthan Gum **, Pullulan **, Dicaprylyl Carbonate **, Silica **, Potassium Sorbate **, Sodium Phytate **, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate **, Behenyl Alcohol **, Alcohol **, Perfume (Natural) **.
* Certified Organic
** Of course
- Hyaluronic acid attracts moisture magnetically and can store 1000 times its own weight in water. It is therefore the ideal moisturizer for dry and mature skin and helps to fill in wrinkles and reduce their appearance.
- Coconut water is packed with properties that reduce the risk of acne and promote clear, flawless skin. An absolute hero for oily and blemished skin.
- Plum extracts Collection from the wild contain powerful antioxidants that protect, nourish, moisturize and rejuvenate the skin.