Ultra Rich Hydrating Camellia Floral Water Cream 55 g
The rich Camellia Floral Water Cream is pure blessing and particularly suitable for dry skin. The cream is extremely nourishing and an excellent moisturizer.
- cares for dry skin with native camellia seed oil
- revitalizing with green tea and broccoli extract
- Niacinamide can make the skin smoother and more even overall
- absorbs quickly without sticking or shining
The liposomal formulation of the moisturizer allows moisture and nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin. 93% of the test subjects in a clinical anti-aging test confirmed that the skin felt smoother 30 days after application. 70% said the skin's elasticity had improved. (Source Sandawha: Clinical test, self-assessment by 30 volunteers)
We recommend the moisturizer for:
- dry skin with feelings of tension
- sensible skin
- Skin that has lost its hydro-lipid balance
The ideal care routine for dehydrated and dry skin:
- SanDaWha Camellia Flower Antioxidant Cream Mask
- SanDaWha Camellia Whitening Oil Mist
- SanDaWha Camellia Oil Serum
- SanDaWha Ultra Rich Hydrating Camellia Floral Water Cream
- SanDaWha Extra Virgin Camellia Face Oil
- Ideal as a day cream and also as a night cream.
- It is best to apply it to the face in the morning and in the evening after cleansing and basic care, such as toner or serum.
Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Phosphatidylcholine, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Mangifera Indica, Camellia Japonica seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Caprylate, Arginine, Trehalose, Tocrhopherol, Glyabrhopherol (Licorice) Root Extract, Squalane, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bioflavonoids, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine, Dimethyl Sulfone, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract, Hizikia Fusifo rme Extract, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Levulinic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Pueraria (Jasminata Root Extract, Jasminum ) Oil, Rose Flower Oil
- Camellia extract - Due to its high content of antioxidants, it is considered a natural anti-pollution agent. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Jasmine oil - The flower oil has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect and soothes the skin. The scent has a calming effect on the mood.
- Camellia seed oil / Camellia oil - Moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. An anti-aging ingredient that fights fine lines.
- glycerin XNUMX% - The sugar alcohol is a natural component of the body. It helps to store water in the deeper layers of the skin and supports the barrier function.
- Broccoli extract - Originally from Asia, broccoli contains minerals as well as the skin-caring vitamins C, A and E. Broccoli extract can compact the skin surface and soothe and regenerate irritated and reddened skin.
- Hyaluronic acid - Has the property of binding a lot of water and thus protects the skin from drying out. Helps to maintain the skin's elasticity.
- Indian watersabel/ Tiger grass (Centella Asiatica Extract) - One of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurvedic medicine. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Chamomile extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) - Has a calming and relaxing effect on the skin and is suitable for sensitive skin. Chamomile extract has a strong anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Blemished skin in particular benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect.
- Mango Butter (Mangifera Indica Seed Butter) - Native mango butter is the fruit kernel fat of the tropical fruit. Mango butter has a moisturizing, smoothing and soothing effect on the skin.
- Niacinamide - Niacinamide (vitamin B3) supports the synthesis of lipids and ceramides, which are essential for the skin's barrier function. Helps with hyperpigmentation and reddening of the skin.
- Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary.
- Rose oil - Essential rose oil from the flowers of the rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smooths the skin.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) - The oil from the fruits of the dog rose supports the skin regeneration very effectively. It helps with pigment spots and scars. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
... for the thirsty 50+ skin. Refreshes and provides lasting moisture, absorbs well and smells delicate and pleasant. In freezing temperatures, I might add a drop of facial oil, for all other conditions the cream is rich enough. Recommendation!
A really great cream! It has a light consistency, but still gives my dry and sensitive skin a lot of moisture. I apply it after toner and serum, it only takes a small amount. It is quickly absorbed and leaves the skin feeling wonderfully moisturized. The scent is floral, but very subtle, not at all intrusive. I am really excited about the cream and have bought it several times. Absolute recommendation!