Ultra Rich Hydrating Camellia Floral Water Cream 55 g
The rich Camellia Water Cream with 41% camellia blossom extract is pure blessing and particularly suitable for dry skin. The cream is extremely nourishing and an excellent moisturizer.
- cares for dry skin with native camellia seed oil
- revitalizing with green tea and broccoli extract
- Niacinamide can make the skin smoother and more even overall
- absorbs quickly without sticking or shining
- Rich care with camellia extract, camellia seed oil, shea butter, mango butter, green tea extract, chamomile, bisabolol, niacinamide, licorice root extract, Indian watersabel, Aloe vera, willow bark extract, hyaluronic acid, grape peel extract and jasmine oil
The liposomal formulation of the moisturizer allows moisture and nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin. 93% of the test subjects in a clinical anti-aging test confirmed that the skin felt smoother 30 days after application. 70% said the skin's elasticity had improved. (Source Sandawha: Clinical test, self-assessment by 30 volunteers)
We recommend the moisturizer for:
- dry skin with feelings of tension
- sensible skin
- Skin that has lost its hydro-lipid balance
The recommended care routine for dehydrated and dry skin:
- SanDaWha Camellia Flower Antioxidant Cream Mask
- SanDaWha Camellia Whitening Oil Mist
- SanDaWha Camellia Oil Serum
- SanDaWha Ultra Rich Hydrating Camellia Floral Water Cream
- SanDaWha Extra Virgin Camellia Face Oil
- Ideal as a day cream and also as a night cream.
- It is best to apply it to the face in the morning and in the evening after cleansing and basic care, such as toner or serum.
Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Phosphatidylcholine, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Mangifera Indica, Camellia Japonica seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Caprylate, Arginine, Trehalose, Tocrhopherol, Glyabrhopherol (Licorice) Root Extract, Squalane, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bioflavonoids, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine, Dimethyl Sulfone, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract, Hizikia Fusifo rme Extract, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Levulinic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Pueraria (Jasminata Root Extract, Jasminum ) Oil, Rose Flower Oil
- Camellia Seed Oil / Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Camellia Extract (Camellia Japonica Flower Extract) - Considered to be a natural anti-pollution agent due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Proven to improve skin hydration and may reduce the visible signs of premature aging.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, it is called Indian watersabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Willow Bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Squalane or squalane oil (squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves your skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells. It is mostly obtained from olive oil, more rarely from rice germ or wheat germ oil. For cosmetics, squalene is converted into squalane.
Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Grape peel extract is a powerful antioxidant that can counteract premature aging. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects make it used to treat acne. It is also known for its antioxidant effect, which strengthens the skin against environmental influences and UV radiation. The omega fatty acids and vitamin E it contains make it a popular ingredient for skin care. Grape extract has been shown to increase the skin's moisture and elasticity.
- Broccoli Extract (Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract) - Originally from Asia, broccoli contains minerals as well as the skin-caring vitamins C, A and E. Broccoli extract can compact the skin surface and soothe and regenerate irritated and reddened skin.
- Prickly pear extract (Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract / Prickly Pear) is rich in vitamins, proteins, minerals and fatty acids. Has extremely good water-binding properties and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Considered by some as an alternative to botox due to its firming properties.
Camellia Extract - Considered to be a natural anti-pollution agent due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Jasmin (Jasminum Officinale Oil / Extract) - the sensual, soft and exotic floral scent of jasmine has a calming effect, improves mood, alleviates fears and is said to have an energizing and aphrodisiac effect. Jasmine has an antibacterial and blood circulation-enhancing effect, it promotes the self-regeneration of skin cells and combats inflammatory skin conditions. Also suitable for hair care. Jasmine oil strengthens the hair roots and supplies the hair with moisture. The hair becomes smoother, shinier, has more volume and hair breakage is reduced.
- The essential rose oil from the flowers of the Damascus rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
With every order you will receive 2-3 samples for free! Just type it in the comment box at checkout. We can offer samples of almost all products.
Or you can order our sample set.
The sample set is perfect for getting to know a product before you decide on the full size. Order here: Samples set
Especially if you have sensitive skin and decide on an expensive product, a sample set is worthwhile. Unfortunately, products that have been opened cannot be exchanged.
With detailed product information, competent advice, fast delivery and excellent customer service, we achieve top ratings GOOGLE and TRUST PILOT.
We are fast. Your package will be made ready for dispatch within 24 hours (working days).
We ship 100% climate neutral with DHL GoGreen. Postage within Germany is € 3,95. From € 50 we deliver free of charge.
Shipping to the EU with DHL International costs €7.95. From €95 we deliver free of charge. For some countries we also offer shipping with Warenpost International Premium. Here we deliver free of charge from €75, below which the shipping costs are €6,95.
You can return the order to us within 14 days of delivery. We can only offer a refund or exchange for unopened and undamaged products.
We pack lovingly and environmentally friendly. Cardboard, filling material and greeting card are made of recycled paper and the packaging tape can also be disposed of in the waste paper bin.
Payment methods: PayPal, Sofortüberweisung, credit card or invoice.
PROMO - WHAMISA
Free Whamisa lip balm!
The Whamisa Add Lip Balm to cart and enter code WHAMISA enter at checkout. From a goods value of €45 with Whamisa products (without the lip balm), the price of the lip balm will be set to zero. The offer is valid while stocks last and cannot be combined with any other offer, code or discount.
PROMO - ANTIPODES
For everyone Antipodes Order from an order value of €55,00 you will receive this Baptise H20 Ultra Hydrating Water Gel free addition. Value: €36,00.
The weightless formula absorbs easily and moisturizes the skin day and night. The world-famous New Zealand Manuka honey and hyaluronic acid hydrate the skin and ensure long-lasting moisture penetration.
Add Baptise to cart and enter code at checkout. As soon Antipodes If products valued at €55,00 are included in the shopping cart (excluding the Baptise Water Gel), the price of the Water Gel will be set to zero. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, code or beauty deal.
PROMO - LE ROUGE FRANCAIS
For buying one Le Rouge Francais Product you will receive a small red one beauty bag of velvet and for the purchase of two Le Rouge Francais Products come with a large cosmetic bag free of charge. In addition, if you buy at least two LRF products, you get a miniature kabuki brush and a miniature lip brush for free!
Code: LRF-KLEIN or Code: LRF-BIG
Add the small or large beauty bag from LRF to the shopping cart. Enter the code LRF-SMALL for one LRF product and the code LRF-LARGE for two or more LRF products at the checkout. The price of the Beauty Bag will then be set to zero. For two or more LRF products, we also add a miniature kabuki brush and a miniature lip brush. No need to add kabuki brush and lip brush to cart. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, code or beauty deal.
PROMO - WILDCRAFTED ORGANICS
For everyone Wildcrafted Organics With an order value of €50,00 or more, you will receive the Travel Size des Wild Rose Botanical Mist (30ml) for free. Value: €19,00.
MY BLANDA POINTS
Curious? Get started now and collect points. It's easy.
|Conditions / Notice||
Please note that all discount campaigns are only valid once per customer and cannot be combined with other voucher and discount campaigns. All discount promotions are only valid while stocks last.
The best thing to do is to subscribe to our newsletter. There you will always find the latest information about new promotions and beauty deals. On our homepage in the footer you can register for our newsletter with just a few details.
... for the thirsty 50+ skin. Refreshes and provides lasting moisture, absorbs well and smells delicate and pleasant. In freezing temperatures, I might add a drop of facial oil, for all other conditions the cream is rich enough. Recommendation!
A really great cream! It has a light consistency, but still gives my dry and sensitive skin a lot of moisture. I apply it after toner and serum, it only takes a small amount. It is quickly absorbed and leaves the skin feeling wonderfully moisturized. The scent is floral, but very subtle, not at all intrusive. I am really excited about the cream and have bought it several times. Absolute recommendation!