Camellia Flower Hydrating Mist 80 ml
The floral water spray with camellia flower extract protects your skin from oxidative stress and premature skin aging with a high antioxidant density.
Camellia extract, hyaluronic acid and aloe vera also provide the skin with an extra portion of natural moisture. The skin's appearance is generally improved and a resilient skin barrier is promoted.
- suitable for all skin types
- Provides intensive moisture, the high antioxidant content combats oxidative stress and has a skin-protecting effect
- consists of 89% valuable camellia blossom extract
- dermatologically tested
The camellia flower extract is produced on Jeju Island in Korea. Here the flowers are harvested and placed in one of SanDaWha patented process without loss of vitamins and minerals. In combination with chamomile extract and panthenol, the floral water can soothe irritated skin.
- Shake well before use.
- Close your eyes and spray your face at a distance of 20–30 cm.
- Suitable as a moisturizer under or over make-up.
- Use several times a day if necessary.
Due to the high proportion of natural cameline flower extract, a residue can form when standing for a long time. These are parts of the flower.
- Camellia Extract (Camellia Japonica Flower Extract) - Considered to be a natural anti-pollution agent due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Proven to improve skin hydration and may reduce the visible signs of premature aging.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Indian watersabel / Tigergrass / Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica Extract) - In Ayurvedic medicine, it is called Indian watersabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is also responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Chamomile Extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Caprylate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Levulinic Acid, Trehalose, Propanediol, Centella asiatica Extract, Glycine Soja (Soyabeans) Peptide, Scutelluspid Baicalatum Extractum Root Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Panax Extract Ginsengeast Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria Leaf) Beta-Glucan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Bioflavonoids, Hyaluronic Acid, Polylysine, Rose Flower Oil.