Alpha Beta Enzyme Resurfacing Mask 60 ml
Fermented pumpkin and AHA acids rejuvenate the skin.
Gentle but effective - the perfect balance between fermented pumpkin and glycolic acid cleanses, smoothes and promotes skin renewal without reddening or stress on the skin. The mask has a light, gel-like consistency and smells of vanilla, clove, ginger, cinnamon and pumpkin.
- exfoliates and hydrates, leaving skin plump, healthy, vibrant and rejuvenated
- regular use promotes even skin tone and lighten pigment spots
- promotes cell regeneration and reduces small wrinkles
- nourishes and cleanses with fermented pumpkin, AHA acids, meadowfoam, willow bark, honey, castor oil, radish root ferment, green tea extract, vitamin E, vanilla, ginger and rosemary
Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) gently loosen dead skin cells and promote the process of cell renewal. Pro vitamin A (BETA) and nutrient-rich pumpkin enzymes cleanse and refine the pores, minimize their appearance and leave the skin looking vibrant and rejuvenated.
- highly anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory
- lets your skin shine lively
- suitable for every skin type, especially for stressed skin
- handmade in small batches
- All face masks from Naturallogic:
- Soulmilk, Unmask Detox, Alpha beta and Ancient earth
- Apply a thin layer of mask to clean and dry skin and leave it on for 15-30 minutes.
- Then wash off thoroughly.
- For best results, use the mask 1-2 times a week.
- Note: The mask contains alpha hydroxy acids, which can make your skin temporarily more sensitive to sunlight. Please wear a natural sunscreen in sunlight for 24 hours after use.
- Note: Some people feel heat or a tingling sensation during treatment. If you feel uncomfortable, please remove the mask immediately.
- Then continue your facial care with a toner, serum and moisturizer. For example the Omni Moisture Cream are available as assessories. Phyto Nectar Radiance Oils Naturallogic.
- Store in a cool and dry place, protect from heat and direct sunlight.
- Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid with very small molecules. It removes dead cells and brings out lighter and fresher skin. Helps treat scars, discoloration, signs of aging, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Fermented pumpkin is rich in zinc and antioxidants that aid in skin repair and reduce free radicals. Removes dead skin cells and impurities and supplies the skin with vitamins and nutrients.
- Willow bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis seed oil) consists largely of ricinoleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. The oil works against impurities, moisturizes, improves the texture of scars and smoothes the skin. Its high content of vitamin E also helps fight free radicals and premature skin aging.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil is an oxidation-stable, restructuring vegetable oil with a pronounced moisture-retaining effect. Damaged and dry skin in particular benefits from the moisturizing and cell-renewing properties. Meadowfoam is very gentle and also very suitable for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling silky, smooth and non-greasy.
- Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) is obtained from fermented radishes. The skin-friendly peptide has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is an effective moisturizer and strengthens the skin barrier. Used on acne-prone skin to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
You can find more information about ingredients in our Active substance dictionary.
Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit *, Glycolic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Sucrose (Sugar) *, Mel (Honey) Raw *, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract *, Ricinus Communis (Castor Bean) Oil *, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Leucidal Liquid (Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract *, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Oleoresin, Potassium Sorbate, Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon) Bark Powder *, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Powder *, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil *, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil *, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract CO2, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllata (Clove Bud) Powder.
* Certified Organic
A nice addition to skin care - the Alpha Beta Resurfacing Mask ensures an even, radiant complexion! I apply it once a week and leave it on for 1 minutes, after which it is rinsed off with lukewarm water and normal care is applied. My skin is glowing and super soft! Only the application was a bit difficult for me at first due to the consistency - but I've got used to it! Highly recommended for women over 30 like me, but of course also for everyone else 😉