Superseed Radiant Energy Facial Oil 30 ml
New elasticity for dull and tired skin. The Mádara Radiant Energy Oil is a highly effective concentrate of 9 precious vegetable oils.
This carefully composed oil mixture promotes the natural regeneration and hydration of the skin, neutralizes harmful environmental influences and gives the skin freshness and vitality. The high proportion of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids promote cell renewal and let your skin glow from the inside out.
- Blueberries, cloudberries and cranberry seeds are very rich in vitamins and have a strong antioxidant effect.
- Blackberry, black cumin and parsley seeds are known for their regenerative and revitalizing properties.
- The skin-soothing trio of pumpkin seed, borage and jojoba oils help neutralize environmental aggressors and stress and bring skin back to life.
The Superseed line is a trio (Anti Age Recovery, Radian Energy, Soothing hydration) from highly potent oil serums. Each oil is a potent organic skin care product using the finest ingredients from the purest nature. The formulations contain 8 to 10 carefully selected bio-active oils from berries, fruits and seeds.
- specially developed for tired and dull skin that lacks elasticity and freshness
- helps against dullness and the first signs of aging
- absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy film
- gluten-free, vegan, cruelty-free
- Mádara Products are ECOCERT certified
- Apply to damp skin mornings and evenings and massage in gently.
- Or/and a few drops in yours moisturizer give and apply.
- Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil) stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Pumpkin seed oil (Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil) is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C, E), trace elements and minerals such as magnesium, selenium and zinc. Promotes blood circulation and fights free radicals with plenty of antioxidants. Supports a fresher and firmer complexion. Natural alpha-hydroxy acids can counteract sun-induced pigment spots, vitamin C strengthens the cell structure of the skin and zinc has a wound-healing effect.
- Black cumin seed oil (Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil) has a long tradition in beauty care in the Mediterranean region. Black seed oil protects against moisture loss and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it an effective ally in the fight against blemishes and acne. The non-comedogenic oil soothes the skin, soothes redness and can also regulate sebum production.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Parsley seed oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the parsley herb (Carum petroselinum). Parsley seed oil contains more than 92% unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin A and a high concentration of alpha and gamma tocopherols (vitamin E forms). An effective ingredient for skin hydration and regeneration as well as protection against free radicals. Studies show that parsley seed oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Cranberry seed oil (Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of 2-fold unsaturated linoleic acid and 3-fold unsaturated α-linolenic acid, which supports the skin's own regeneration and metabolic processes. Antioxidants such as tocopherols and carotenoids protect the skin from oxidative damage and inhibit premature skin aging processes. Due to the perfect ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids, it can be easily absorbed by the skin. The high vitamin C content promotes the renewal of skin and hair.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *; DECYL COCOATE; RUBUS chamaemorus (CLOUDBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT *; AROMA; Borago officinalis (BORAGE) SEED OIL *; CARUM Petroselinum (PARSLEY) SEED OIL *; TOCOPHEROL; Cucurbita pepo (PUMPKIN) SEED OIL *; Nigella Sativa (black cumin) SEED OIL *; RUBUS fruticosus (Blackberry) SEED OIL *; VACCINIUM macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil *; Vaccinium myrtillus (BLUEBERRY) SEED OIL *; CITRAL **; LIMONENE **; CITRONELLOL **; LINALOOL **; GERANIOL **
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** From natural essential oils
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
76% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT