Smart Anti-Pollution Charcoal & Mud Repair Mask 60 ml
Clogged pores? signs of aging? Dull, tired skin? The Anti-Pollution Mask works twice to remove environmental deposits and promote cell renewal.
Antioxidant-rich Nordic black mud and activated charcoal work powerfully to combat clogged pores and breakouts. In addition, the skin is supplied with a mega dose of vitamin A, vitamin B3 (niacin), 17 amino acids and essential minerals!
- suitable for dull, stressed, overworked skin prone to impurities and problems
- restores the glow to tired skin and combats premature skin aging
- clarifies, cleanses and rejuvenates with activated charcoal, diatomaceous earth, vitamins, amino acids and minerals
- vegan, cruelty free
- Mádara Products are Ecocert certified
Signs of skin aging are reduced, the skin regains its strength and your complexion becomes more radiant.
"This product is manufactured at our MÁDARA facility in Riga, Latvia, where we use 100% green electricity from renewable energy sources. All formulations are responsibly developed in our laboratories. They are skin-friendly, biodegradable and free from harsh chemicals and potential environmental pollutants. " Mádara
- Apply to cleansed skin and leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Use two to three times a week.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
AQUA; SAPROPE MUD; DIATOMACEOUS EARTH; CETEARYL ALCOHOL; GLYCEROL; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDES; CHARCOAL POWDER; GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE; POLYGLYCERYL-3 STEARATE; ALCHEMILLA VULGARIS (LADY'S MANTLE) EXTRACT*; HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*; SPHAGNUM MAGELLANICUM (MOSS) EXTRACT; CETRARIA ISLANDICA (LICHN) THALLUS EXTRACT; POLYPODIUM VULGARE (FERN) RHIZOME EXTRACT; SODIUM LEVULINATE; SODIUM ANISATE; GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE; XYLITYL GLUCOSIDES; XANTHAN GUM; SODIUM PCA; TOCOPHEROL; AROMA; PROPANEDIOL; ANHYDROXYLITOL; SODIUM PHYTATE; CITRIC ACID; XYLITOL; LACTIC ACID; LIMONENE*
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Natural essential oils
100% natural origin of total
2% organic of total
COSMOS NATURAL certified by ECOCERT
- Sapropel Mud (Sapropel Mud) is a unique natural substance with an incomparable nutritional composition and pharmacological effect. Mud consists of 100% natural sapropel, an organogenic sedimentary rock that has formed in the lake bed under anaerobic conditions as a result of the biodegradation of aquatic plants over thousands of years. The one in the MádaraMud used in the products is obtained from a forest lake in a nature park in Latgale, Latvia. It is around 4000 years old and is extracted from a depth of 7-9 meters.
- The most important and complex part of the sapropel sludge is its colloidal complex with a high degree of dispersion, which contains biologically active components - humic acids, fulvic acid, lipids, hormones and enzymes, as well as a wide range of vitamins - carotene (provitamin A), D, B. , B2, B12, folic acid and others.
- Sapropel prevents and corrects the signs of aging, promotes regeneration of the skin, helps regulate the water-oil balance of the skin, helps remove blackheads and impurities, increases the protective abilities of the outer layer of the skin. Mud has good antibacterial properties. It chemically binds toxins and heavy metals and eliminates them. Products containing mud are beneficial for those with blemished skin prone to blemishes, mature skin, dull skin, combination skin, and oily skin.
- Algae have a high content of vitamins and minerals. The nutrients support the regenerative power of the cell structure and protect against oxidative stress. The algae soothe the skin, have a cleansing effect and have the ability to bind toxins.
- Activated carbon (charcoal powder) is porous like a sponge and therefore has a huge surface. To give you an idea, four grams of activated carbon has an internal surface area roughly the size of an entire soccer field. This results in the ability of so-called adsorption, which is so characteristic of activated carbon. This means that the carbon particles are able to bind other substances such as toxins, chemicals or odor molecules and impurities to their surface. Activated charcoal, also known as medicinal charcoal, has been a well-known medicinal product since ancient times.