Infusion Vert Firming Antioxidant Body Oil 200 ml
A luxuriously soft, aromatic body oil enriched with vitamins. Firms, firms and improves the elasticity and youthfulness of the skin.
The aromatic body oil Infusion Vert by Mádara firms and tones with purely natural ingredients from lemon balm, thyme and horse chestnut. The skin is deeply cared for and its elasticity is strengthened.
- has a firming and toning effect
- regenerates and firms with horsetail, lemon balm, thyme and horse chestnut
- aromatic fragrance
- 99% natural ingredients, 91% from organic farming
- Mádara Cosmetics are Ecocert Cosmos Natural certified
- cruelty free, vegan, gluten free
Also ideal for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy. The aromatic essences of lemon balm invigorate the senses and increase well-being.
- Apply daily in massaging movements to damp skin.
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL *; DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE; ISOAMYL LAURATE; AROMA; AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT *; EQUISETUM ARVENSE (HORSETAIL) EXTRACT *; MELISSA OFFICINALIS (LEMON BALM) LEAF EXTRACT *; THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) EXTRACT *; TOCOPHEROL; LIMONENE **; LINALOOL **; CITRAL **; ESTRAGOLE **
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** Natural essential oils
99% natural origin of total
91% organic of total
- Horse Chestnut Extract (Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed) - tones, strengthens blood vessels and has astringent properties. The blood circulation-promoting effect gives the skin a pleasant freshness and a clear complexion. It is also anti-inflammatory and soothing.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) is high in lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) contains flavonoids, potassium salts and saponins and up to 10% silica. The acid is an essential building block of the skin tissue and promotes the renewal, elasticity and firmness of the skin. Horsetail stimulates the blood and lymph circulation and supports supple and smooth skin. The extract is part of the CELL REPAIR BIO-COMPLEX developed by MÁDARA, which directly targets collagen formation, supports tightening, regenerates the skin and protects against damage caused by free radicals. Horsetail is a very old plant species and, together with ferns and moss, covered huge forests around 350 million years ago.
Smells fresh and lemony, does not leave a sticky feeling and provides a lot of moisture. Normal lotions are often too little moisturizing for me. Absolute buy recommendation, is definitely worth the money.