Gloss And Vibrancy Conditioner 200 ml
Pamper your hair with new shine. The Gloss and Vibrancy Conditioner with Nordic birch, panthenol and cranberry nourishes and strengthens the hair and gives it more shine.
- for normal hair
- shine conditioner
- soothes the scalp and softens the hair
- This conditioner is packaged in a 60% recycled tube to reduce the amount of plastic packaging produced annually.
- Mádara Products are ECOCERT Cosmos Natural certified
It soothes the scalp and prevents dry hair ends. The conditioner detangles and softens shaggy hair, making styling a breeze.
- Massage into clean and damp hair.
- Leave on for 1-3 minutes and rinse off.
- In order to achieve an optimal result, the Gloss and Vibrancy Shampoo Use shampoo.
AQUA; CETEARYL ALCOHOL; BETAINE; GLYCERIN ***; DISTEAROYLETHYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE; MICA (CI 77019) ****; D-PANTHENOL (PROVITAMIN B5); LACTIC ACID; BENZYL ALCOHOL; AROMA; CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ****; SODIUM BENZOATE; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) LEAF EXTRACT *; HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN; VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT *; POTASSIUM SORBATE; LIMONENE **; LINALOOL **
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
** From natural essential oils
***Made using organic ingredients
****Pure mineral pigments
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- Betaine (betaine, betaine, cocamidopropyl betaine, trimethylglycine, glycine betaine) is a natural amino acid derivative that is obtained from sugar molasses (e.g. sugar beet). Depending on the form, betaine is used in skin care or as a surfactant. In skin care, betaine has a conditioning effect, relieves irritation and protects against dehydration. It has high moisturizing properties. In washing-active products, it has a foam-stabilizing effect; as an additive in shampoos and hair conditioners, it strengthens the hair, gives it volume and increases the grip of the hair.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Cranberry has a high proportion of 2-times unsaturated linoleic acid and 3-times unsaturated α-linolenic acid, which supports the skin's own regeneration and metabolic processes. Antioxidants such as tocopherols and carotenoids protect the skin from oxidative damage and inhibit premature skin aging processes. The high vitamin C content promotes the renewal of skin and hair.
- Birch extract (Betula Alba (Birch) Leaf Extract) is obtained from the leaves of the Betula alba tree. It is known for its skin-healing and cleansing properties and also has an astringent effect. Anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Works against hair loss and dandruff.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is obtained from wheat protein by hydrolysis. It strengthens the resilience of the hair by depositing itself as a protective film in the outer cuticle and thus reducing stresses such as exposure to the sun, straightening, blow-drying, salt and chlorinated water. The protein protects against dehydration, gives shine and makes the hair silky soft. The essential components are peptides and amino acids.