Deep Moisture Eye Contour Cream 15 ml
New freshness for tired eyes. The concentrated Eye Contour Cream supplies the sensitive skin around the eyes with plenty of moisture and gives you a fresh, natural look.
This easily absorbed cream supplies the skin with natural humectants for up to 24 hours. The eye contour cream helps to reduce dark circles and puffiness under the eyes and gives the skin a natural glow.
- provides a lot of moisture and has a firming effect
- light texture, absorbs quickly
- Formulated with refreshing extracts of cucumber, parsley, mint, aloe and horse chestnut - promotes blood circulation
- suitable for all skin types
- Mádara Products are ECOCERT Cosmos Natural certified
- vegan, cruelty free
Makes the eye area look smoother, firmer and more hydrated.
- Apply to the eye area mornings and evenings, pat gently with your fingertips.
- For gentle facial cleansing Cleaning oil, a mild one Foam cleaner, Micellar water, a moisturizing face soap or Gel use.
Nutritional ValuesAqua / Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Alcohol, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water *, Glycerin ***, Sucrose Distearate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse - Chesnut) Seed Extract *, Diheptyl Succinate, Sodium PCA, Sucrose Stearate, Decyl Cocoate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract *, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract *, CI77019 (Mica) ****, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *, Xanthan Gum , CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide) ****, Aroma / Fragrance, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract *, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Cellulose, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Capryloyl Glycerin / Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Bean Extract *, Limonene **, Linalool **, Citral **
* Ingredients from Organic Farming ** Natural essential oils *** Made using organic ingredients **** Pure mineral pigments 100% of the total ingredients are from Natural origin 15% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), too Rose (blossom) water called, is obtained from rose petals. Rose distillate has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of the aroma of roses.
- Horse chestnut extract (Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed) - tones, strengthens blood vessels and has astringent properties. The blood circulation-promoting effect gives the skin a pleasant freshness and a clear complexion. It is also anti-inflammatory and soothing.
- cucumber extract (Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract) - extracted from fresh cucumber and moisturizes, refreshes and regulates the pH of the skin. Supports the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Aloe vera extract / juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima Oil) - The light green oil, obtained by pressing from the pulp of the avocado, contains many essential fatty acids and vitamins. It supports the skin in its moisture balance and protects it from drying out and thus prevents wrinkles.
- hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Topical hyaluronic acid forms a thin, viscoelastic surface film that fixes moisture on the surface of the skin and helps to smooth the skin and increase its elasticity. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles and plump the skin.
- shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.