Tiger Massage Oil 120 ml
Relaxes muscles and mind. The Tiger Massage Oil from La Canopée was developed to relax the muscles and is ideal as a massage oil. The fine oils invigorate and relax at the same time and promote regeneration.
- with nourishing organic sesame oil and macadamia oil
- Camphor, menthol and eucalyptus relax and revitalize
- ideal after sport
- 100% natural ingredients
- After the shower, massage the massage oil into damp skin.
- Enjoy the relaxation of your muscles and tendons.
- As a shower gel we recommend this, for example Bonne Nuit "Good Night" Shower Gel.
Sesamum indicum seed oil *, Isoamyl Cocoate, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Camphor, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Menthol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Limonene
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique
- Sesame oil (Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil) consists largely of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and oleic acid. The oil with lecithin and vitamins E and A dissolves harmful deposits from the skin and thus signs of premature aging. Sesame oil also has a soothing effect, reduces redness and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) provides plenty of moisture and nourishes dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Both oils are very good massage oils, they feel pleasant on the skin and do not leave an oily film.
- Camphor has powerful invigorating properties. It is used for muscle contractures. Used during the massage, it heats up, relieves the cramped area and relaxes the skin and muscles.
- Refreshing menthol is used to provide an intense feeling of freshness. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory effect, it also helps with muscle pain and regeneration.
- Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, Eucalyptus essential oil is used to soothe and relieve joint and tendon pain and skin irritation. Its purifying properties are appreciated by combination and oily problem skin, and its antioxidant and stimulating action also acts against skin aging.