Concentrated Cream With Plumping Agents
The reason for the reduction in the 50ml size is a shortened BBD of 08/2022. Note: The best before date is not an expiration date. These products can be used without hesitation for further months without any noticeable loss of quality.
The plumping face cream is rich in hyaluronic acid, whose plumping action is enhanced by water lily, rice bran and macadamia.
Small wrinkles and fine lines are filled in and the skin is intensely moisturized. Vegetable oils from macadamia and sesame, as well as radish root ferment that strengthens the skin barrier, round off this moisturizing care and restore the skin's elasticity.
- suitable for normal to dry and mature skin
- moisturizes, has a cushioning effect, strengthens the skin's elasticity
- Gives a fresh, regenerated radiance
- with hyaluronic acid, water lily extract, macadamia nut oil, sesame oil, radish root ferment, rice bran wax, vitamin E, lactic acid and glycerin
- floral scent
- 100% natural, vegan
- After thoroughly cleansing the skin, apply the cream to the entire face and décolleté with a light massage.
- This cream has a matte, lifting finish.
- Follow with a serum or oil for extra moisture.
- For very dry skin, add a few drops of Ultra Nourishing Oleaginous Serum to the cream. The serum maintains the moisture provided by the cream, increasing the comfort and elasticity of the epidermis.
Aqua (Herbal Infusion of Nymphaea Alba Root), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil *, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Alcohol *, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glycerin *, Glyceryl Stearate, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Fermentyl Filtrate, Stearyl Filtrate Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nymphaea Alba Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Parfum, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lactic Acid, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid / sodium hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Water lily - Thanks to its tannins and alkaloids, the water lily is astringent and antioxidant, well suited for anti-aging and regenerative care.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) provides plenty of moisture and nourishes dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil) consists largely of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and oleic acid. The oil with lecithin and vitamins E and A dissolves harmful deposits from the skin and thus signs of premature aging. Sesame oil also has a soothing effect, reduces redness and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) is obtained from fermented radishes. The skin-friendly peptide has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is an effective moisturizer and strengthens the skin barrier. Used on acne-prone skin to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Rice Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Bran Cera) contains skin-nourishing phytosterols, squalene and phospholipids. The wax makes the skin smooth and supple, and its antioxidant properties delay premature skin aging. It looks like a soft focus that can minimize wrinkles and lines.
- lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates and may reduce hyperpigmentation and age spots. It also has the ability to shrink large pores and revitalize dull, uneven complexions.