Cleansing And Purifying Black Gel
Highly purifying treatment for a pure and flawless complexion.
The synergy of Bin Cho Tan Charcoal, Lemon Essential Oil, Fine Organic Lavender Essential Oil and Organic Tea Tree Oil makes this cleansing gel a deep care that soothes the epidermis while deeply clarifying, detoxifying and cleansing your skin. The slightly foaming cleansing gel is due to plant-based surfactants and glycerine are gentle on the skin.
Suitable for all skin types, ideal for combination, oily and blemish-prone skin
- effective clarifying facial cleanser
- clears with coconut surfactants, Bin Cho Tan charcoal, lemon oil, lavender oil, willow bark and tea tree oil
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Put a small amount of the gel on your fingertips and massage it into the dampened face.
- Then wash off with warm water.
- Can be used in the morning and in the evening alone, or as a second step in a double cleansing.
- Then continue the facial care with a balancing facial serum like that Purifying Essential Synergy Serum.
Aqua, Glycerin *, Alcohol *, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Charcoal Powder, Citrus Limon Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil *, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil *, Propanediol, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique / From organic agriculture
- Willow bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Lavender essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Activated carbon (charcoal powder) is porous like a sponge and therefore has a huge surface. To give you an idea, four grams of activated carbon has an internal surface area roughly the size of an entire soccer field. This results in the ability of so-called adsorption, which is so characteristic of activated carbon. This means that the carbon particles are able to bind other substances such as toxins, chemicals or odor molecules and impurities to their surface. Activated charcoal, also known as medicinal charcoal, has been a well-known medicinal product since ancient times.
- Like most essential oils, valuable tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil) is obtained by steam distillation. Tea tree oil is antiseptic and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Especially in the case of pimples, blemishes and inflammatory skin problems such as acne, tea tree oil combats the causes and can alleviate discomfort. The evergreen tea tree comes from Australia.
- Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon Fruit Oil) is rich in vitamin C, flavonoids and carotenoids and offers powerful antioxidant effects. The essential oil has a regulating effect and combats excess sebum. Lemon essential oil also has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and detoxifying effects. The oil is obtained from the peel of lemons.
Very economical cleaner, easy to use, cleanses thoroughly but dries out my skin a lot. Herb citrus fragrance, relatively fluid consistency. Unfortunately, it does not work sufficiently on my combination skin, pimples have not decreased, but a strong feeling of tension after the application. Great ingredients, beautiful design and a friendly company.
A great cleanser that really cleans my combination skin without drying it out.