Antioxidant Super Plants Serum 15 ML
Antioxidant booster with plant power.
The rich antioxidant Super Plants Serum is a concentrated synergy of Green Tea, Rosemary and Vitamin E. The powerful mixture of active ingredients combats oxidative stress and counteracts premature skin aging.
- suitable for all skin types
- powerful antioxidants fight premature skin aging
- with macadamia nut oil, green tea, rosemary, sunflower oil and vitamin E
- effective anti-aging care
- oily but light texture, smells green and somewhat herbaceous
Antioxidants are the key to anti-aging prevention and play an active role in the beauty of your skin. They act as a protective barrier that slows down the oxidation of cells and thus protects against premature skin aging. In addition to its antioxidant action, this serum intensely nourishes for greater comfort and elasticity of the skin.
Julia from the blog Beautyjagd tested the serum, read here.
- Apply a few tropics to the moistened face in the morning and / or in the evening and massage in gently.
- You can also use the serum under your day or night cream, for example the Multivitamin Wake Up Cream mix and apply together.
- Shake this superplant cocktail before use.
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Behenate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil *, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool
* Issus de l'agriculture biologique
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) Provides a lot of moisture and cares for dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) Has a stimulating and stimulating effect on blood circulation. The vitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Rosemary can rebalance inflamed and blemished skin.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
Great consistency, the skin feels great. For me the perfect day care
Nice, silky serum. No irritation despite hypersensitive skin, the skin visibly recovers after nocturnal use.