Active Enzyme Exfoliator
An activating peeling for pure and soft skin.
In this dual-action peeling, fruit and herbal enzymes gently remove dead skin cells, while finely ground walnut shells expose the new skin and stimulate collagen production.
The Active Enzyme Exfoliator delivers visibly better results than a single peeling method.
- suitable for all skin types - normal, oily, combination and dry skin
- also suitable for sensitive skin including acne, rosacea and psoriasis
- with honey, avocado, echinacea, fennel, sage, jojoba, papaya, evening primrose, turmeric, chamomile and calendula
- 100% natural, 100% organic, 100% high quality
- Ingredients of Josh Rosebrook come either from controlled organic cultivation, or are certified organic according to USDA standard, or come from wild collections
- available in 2 sizes, 22 ml and 45 ml
Nutrient-rich vegetable oils and untreated honey provide a boost of moisture and help eliminate blemishes. Highly effective herbal antioxidants soothe the skin, support regeneration and promote the skin's natural healing process.
- Massage gently with circular movements.
- Leave on for 10 minutes to 1 hour (start with 10 minutes for the first time)
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Tip: For best results, spray the Hydrating Accelerator on the skin before applying the exfoliator. This opens the skin and makes it easier for nutrients to be absorbed. It also helps to distribute the exfoliator evenly on the skin. Warm water on the face also helps the product to be easily applied.
- Note: The product can dry out a little faster in the smaller size. However, a slightly drier consistency has no effect on the effectiveness of the active enzymes. Simply add some water to the exfoliator, mix in the palm of your hand and apply as usual.
Sage (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil / Leaf Extract) has an antiseptic and antioxidant effect, soothes skin irritations and soothes redness. Has an antiperspirant effect and fights bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Avocado Oil - The greenish oil extracted from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
- Aloe vera extract / juice provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Alfalfa / Lucerne / Eternal Clover (Medicago Sativa Seed Extract) - Rich in minerals, trace elements, vitamins and amino acids, the resistant alfalfa has skin-tightening, detoxifying and brightening properties. It supports the body's own water balance and promotes cell regeneration. The name alfalfa means "father of all food".
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract) - The neem tree is one of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurveda medicine and has been used as a remedy for thousands of years. Because of its diverse effects, the neem (or neem) is also known as the village pharmacy. The plant contains over 100 active ingredients, including azadirachtin, nimbine and limonoid with strong antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Neem is ideal for caring for problem skin or scalp care. It soothes dry, irritated and chapped skin and restores its natural elasticity. Neem naturally ensures smooth and supple skin.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) - This plant from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Chamomile extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
- Papaya extract - the high vitamin C content supports collagen production and thus has a firming effect on the skin. Beta carotene. Vitamins A and E are powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals and improve the complexion. Enzymes loosen dead skin cells and refine the complexion.
- Turmeric (turmeric, turmeric) - has a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses that are on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- Jojoba Oil - Its high percentage of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene. Strengthens cell development and protects against bacteria.
Fennel extract (fennel) has anti-inflammatory, skin-tightening and regenerating effects. Fennel has an antioxidant and slightly antiseptic effect and gives tired, stressed skin radiance.
- Evening primrose oil soothes the skin, makes it smoother and slows down moisture loss. The high proportion of omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamins and minerals have a regenerating and healing effect. Relieves itching and works against neurodermatitis and psoriasis.
Echinacea (red coneflower) - we know echinacea primarily as protection against colds and flu-like effects. However, Echinacea also serves to heal wounds and has decongestant, non-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory properties. Has a healing effect on skin diseases such as neurodermatitis or rosacea.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.
* MEL (HONEY), * GLYCERIN, * PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, * AZADIRACHTA INDICA (NEEM) EXTRACT, * ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA (ECHINACEAINGUSTIFOLIA (ECHINACEAIN OFFICA) EXTRASIA, * * FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED, * MANIHOT UTILISSIMA (YUCA) STARCH, * SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) EXTRACT, * STEVIA REBAUDIANA (STEVIA) EXTRACT, * SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBLANA) SEED OIL (PAPA (WALNUT) SHELL POWDER, * ACACIA SENEGAL GUM (GUM ARABIC), * CYAMOPSIS TETRAGONOLOBA (GUAR) GUM, * HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) OIL, * OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) EXTRACT, * CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) EXTRACT, * SAMBUCUS NIGRA (ELDERBERRY) EXTRACT, * CRATAEGUS MONOGYNA (HAWTHORN BERRY) EXTRACT, * MEDICAGO SATIVA (ALFALFA) EXTRACT, * WITHANIA SUMMARY (GOJI BERRY) EXTRACT, * BETA VULGARIS (BEET) EXTRACT, * VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS (BIL BERRY) EXTRACT, * CIMICIFUGA RACEMOSA (BLACK COHOSH) ROOT EXTRACT, * ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT, * TARAXACUM OFFICINALE (DANDELION) EXTRACT, * POLYGONUM MULTIFLORUM (ROSE) GLIZATRACT., * CANRINA (ROSE) GLIZATRACT., * CANRINA (ROSE) GLIZATRACT., * GLABRA (LICORICE) EXTRACT, * STELLARIA MEDIA (CHICKWEED) EXTRACT, * AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) EXTRACT, * HYPERICUM PERFORATUM (ST. JOHN'S WORD) EXTRACT, * CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) EXTRACT, * ARCTIUM LAPPA (BURDOCK) EXTRACT, * THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) EXTRACT, * LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) EXTRACT, * ORYLEA EUROPAEA IDA (OLIVEBEREUS) ) EXTRACT, * TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (RED CLOVER) EXTRACT, §XANTHAN GUM, AQUA (WATER), * LECITHIN, † CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) OIL, † CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS (CYPRESS) OIL, † OENICULUM † CULGARE ( BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) OIL, † CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL, §POTASSIUM SORBATE, | CITRAL, | LIMONENE.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC
§ NON-GMO PLANT SOURCED
| NATURAL CONSTITUENTS OF ESSENTIAL OILS
Soft and pleasant smell, very crumbly but if you moisten the face lightly, it is easier to apply. Definitely prevents or alleviates stress and hormone pimples.
I have used the exfoliator twice so far and I am very satisfied with the smooth skin feeling afterwards.