Sea Mist Spray With Sea Salt & Lavender 125 ml
Life is a beach! Real sea salt gives hair just the right amount of texture, volume and hold to enhance natural curls or create loose beach waves.
The Sea Mist Spray is a lightweight styling spray for body and definition in all hair types. Sea salt defines waves and provides grip and fullness of the hair. The sea salt spray gives the slightly windblown look it gets from a day by the sea without the harsh effect of seawater and wind.
- for every hair type, provides texture, fullness and light hold
- Beach waves without the drying effect of sea water
- light texture, promotes natural curls
- Sea salt absorbs excess oil between 2 washes
- cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, USDA Organic Certified
Simply mist the hair briefly, knead a little and real sea salt gives the hair volume and texture. Lavender oil protects the hair from drying out and leaves a wonderfully soothing scent.
- Spray on damp or dry hair.
- Gently shape the hair and style as desired.
- For a light texture and for reworking curls, spray into dry hair at a distance from the head.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Sea salt has a disinfecting and detoxifying effect, it removes residues from care and styling products and frees the skin from deposits and dead skin. A light peeling effect promotes blood circulation, the skin is supplied with a variety of minerals and the cell metabolism is stimulated. Removes excess sebum from oily hair.
- lavender nourishes and tones the skin, has a calming and balancing effect and relieves skin irritation, redness and itching. Lavender has an antibacterial and clarifying effect, which is particularly beneficial for oily and impure skin types. Lavender can bring the pH value of the skin back into balance. The scent of pure lavender water is herbaceous to floral and somewhat earthy, less feminine than the scent of lavender oil.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.