Leave In Conditioning Mist With Green Tea & Calendula 125 ml
Practical leave-in care. A lightweight, nutrient-rich conditioner spray that gives your hair an extra dose of care.
Selected herbs, plant and fruit oils provide moisture, strength and protection. Green tea has an antibacterial and antioxidant effect, calendula has calming, disinfecting and healing properties, while chamomile revitalizes and strengthens.
protects, nourishes and moisturizes
detangles and smoothes frizzy hair, makes it easier to comb
nourishes with aloe, marigold, green tea extract, barley protein, ylang ylang, patchouli, cedarwood oil, grapefruit oil, nettle extract, geranium, linseed oil, borage oil and broccoli seed oil
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free
Broccoli and borage strengthen, smooth and soften the hair - for better controllability and intensive moisture.
- Spray the conditioner evenly onto damp hair immediately after washing your hair.
- Don't rinse it off and style it as usual.
- Experience naturally beautiful hair with brilliant shine and great volume
- Suitable for all hair types.
- As perfect John Masters Organics In addition, we recommend all JMO styling products, for example the BOURBON VANILLA & TANGERINE TEXTURIZER.
Aqua/Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Coco-Glucoside, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula)*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea)*, Hydrolyzed Barley Protein, Glycerin*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang)*, Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Patchouli)*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood)*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil* , Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium)*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil (Borage)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower ) Seed Oil*, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate†, Benzyl Salicylate†, Farnesol†, Geraniol†, Limonene†, Linalool†
* Organic ingredient † A natural component of essential oils
- Essential rosemary oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil) stimulates and stimulates the blood flow. The vitalizing oil has antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Rosemary can rebalance inflamed and blemished skin.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Ylang Ylang means “flower of the flower” which the plant owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a purifying effect and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature skin and hair aging, helps shrink pores and leaves skin looking fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation and relieve itching.
- Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil) is high in vitamin C and can help revitalize and brighten a dull complexion. The salicylic acid it contains supports this effect and also has an antimicrobial effect. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the aging process of the skin, vitamin B and various minerals support the lymphatic system and lycopene has an antibacterial effect.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Broccoli seed oil - Linoleic acid has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces reddening of the skin and protects against environmental influences. Fights age spots and chronic light damage. The light oil has a smoothing effect on the skin and gives the skin a delicate and soft appearance.
- Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil) contains a variety of important ingredients for skin and hair. Vitamins A, B, D, E and F, minerals such as potassium, iron or magnesium, linoleic acid and various amino acids. The essential oil promotes blood circulation, stimulates hair growth and tightens the skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and soothes stressed scalp.
Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil) stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.