Hair Milk With Rose & Apricot 118 ml
The hair milk is a light leave-in treatment and styling product. It makes the hair supple and makes it shine. It nourishes and protects the hair with a blend of vegetable oils and extracts.
Can also be used as a light styling product or as a defrizzer. Curls are wonderfully bundled and given elasticity.
- suitable for all hair types, ideal for curls
- easy texturing and deﬁning
- provides bounce, shine & volume, easy to comb and tames frizz
- protects against styling heat and environmental influences
- nourishes with aloe, rose water, sunflower oil, panthenol, geranium, orange oil, apricot kernel oil, cupuacu butter, chamomile and borage oil
- cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegan, with certified organic ingredients
- After shampooing, apply a small amount in lengths and ends - do not rinse.
- John Masters Organics Salon tip: For closed, shiny curls, mix ROSE & APRICOT HAIR MILK 1: 1 with the SWEET ORANGE & SILK PROTEIN STYLING GEL Mix and knead evenly into damp hair.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice *, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, glycerin *, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter *, rosa damascena (rose) flower water *, borago officinalis (borage ) seed oil, populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract, cetyl esters wax, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract *, oryza sativa (rice) extract *, malpighia glabra (acerola) fruit extract *, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract *, spirulina platensis (algae) extract *, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil *, sodium hyaluronate, prunus armeniaca (apricot) extract *, calophyllum inophyllum (foraha) seed oil *, prunus persica (peach) extract *, rosa damascena ( rose) flower oil *, tanacetum annuum flower oil, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, xanthan gum, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract *, potassium sorbate, geraniol †
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Apricot kernel oil (Prunus Armeniaca kernel / seed oil) maintains the skin's natural protective layer, revitalizes and strengthens its elasticity. It is quickly absorbed, soothes stressed skin and leaves the skin feeling velvety. Apricot kernel oil has a high proportion of oleic acid and linoleic acid and makes the skin appear finer and well-moisturized.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Orange essential oil is obtained by cold pressing the peel of oranges. Orange oil has a brightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Borage Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil) stimulates cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties. It has a positive effect on acne, psoriasis and neurodermatitis. The oil has a high content of gamma-linolenic acid (omega-6 fatty acids) and vitamin C, provides moisture and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Cupuaçu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter) – The cupuaçu tree is related to cocoa, as both come from the plant genus Theobroma. Cupuaçu butter is intensely moisturizing and strengthens the skin barrier with oleic acid, palmitic acid, arachidic acid and pytosterol. The high content of antioxidants also helps in the fight against free radicals. Has a calming effect and is also very suitable for sensitive skin.
Further information on active ingredients can be found in our Drug Encyclopedia.