Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash
If your skin is dry or sensitive but you love the clean feeling of a gel cleanser, then the Tashmoo Milky Wash is the right product for you.
Soothing plant extracts gently remove make-up and environmental dirt, but leave the skin's natural microbiome intact. A cleanser for every skin type that needs a little extra love. Ideal for irritated or stressed skin. This Holifrog The recipe only contains mild ingredients to prevent the spiral of irritation from even getting started.
- the nourishing cleansing milk is suitable for every skin type, especially for dry to dry combination skin, or skin that needs a little extra affection
- the gentlest formulation of the Holifrog Series, soothes inflammation and irritation
- Skin-identical amino acids support skin renewal, while the aquatic plant extracts provide moisture
- silky, non-foaming formula, light and luxurious like a spa treatment.
- with amino acids, apricot kernel oil, spirulina blue algae, water lily, panthenol, sunflower oil, vitamin E and aloe vera
Holifrog says: We have done our Research! We do not use any ingredients that dry out, irritate or impair the function of the skin in any way. Every single ingredient in our products has a function and a purpose. Carefully selected to improve the health of your skin.
- Gently massage damp skin with circular movements.
- Take your time to let the product work properly.
- Then rinse and dry.
- If you clean twice a day, you are welcome to use the Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash once. Because every skin benefits from an anti-inflammatory and gentle touch.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and dry combination skin.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate , Arginine, Serine, Glycine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Alanine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Histidine, PCA, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Nymphaea Alba (Water Lily) Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Flower Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B -5), Arthrospira Platensis (Spirulina) Extract *, T ocopherol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride *, Xanthan Gum, Aspartic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate *
- Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) - contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Apricot kernel oil (Prunus Armeniaca kernel / seed oil) maintains the skin's natural protective layer, revitalizes and strengthens its elasticity. It is quickly absorbed, soothes stressed skin and leaves the skin feeling velvety. Apricot kernel oil has a high proportion of oleic acid and linoleic acid and makes the skin appear finer and well-moisturized.
- Sunflower oil has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog.
- amino acids keep your skin supple. Due to their small size, they easily penetrate the skin and help transport moisture through the skin. They support the production of collagen and elastin and protect the skin from free radicals. Some amino acids act like antioxidants themselves, but most amino acids help the skin to produce its own antioxidants.
- Water lily - has a calming effect and anti-inflammatory properties. It can relieve swelling and reduce redness. Water lily has a balancing effect on the skin tone, provides moisture and helps the skin to retain moisture and supports a soft and radiant complexion.
- Spirulina blue algae is a nutrient-rich superfood that is full of proteins and amino acids. It also contains many well-known antioxidants. It helps with premature aging, acne, redness, uneven skin tone and dryness.
More active ingredients are in our Active substance dictionary from AZ a DAK Bungalow.