Miracle Facial Oil
Easy care for every skin type.
The Miracle Facial Oil is a light, yet very nourishing facial oil. Vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants from organic rose hip oil and organic argan oil care for and protect the skin against premature aging.
- light, quickly absorbed facial oil for all skin types
- Antioxidants and vitamins fight premature aging
- soothes the skin and soothes skin irritations
- nourishes with organic ingredients such as argan oil, rose hip oil, black cumin oil, essential vanilla and rose oil
- 100% natural ingredients, 96,5% of which are from organically controlled cultivation
- vegan, cruelty free
The facial oil also contains black seed oil, which soothes skin irritations and soothes and supplies it with nutrients. Cell renewal is stimulated and dry skin is regenerated. Delicately smells of vanilla and rose.
- Massage gently onto cleansed, slightly damp face and neck.
- It is best to use a toner like that beforehand Daily Moisture Defense Mist
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) is high in lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog.
- The essential rose oil (Rosa Damascena Flower Oil) from the flowers of the Damascena rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the argan tree, a very old tree species that only grows in Morocco. For centuries, argan oil has been used by the indigenous people to care for and heal their skin. Argan oil has a high content of unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid) which are essential for building and maintaining the skin barrier. In addition, the oil has a high concentration of vitamin E and secondary plant substances such as phytosterols and carotenoids. The light, non-comedogenic oil provides moisture, strengthens the skin barrier, has anti-inflammatory effects and fights free radicals and thus premature cell aging - for skin and hair.
- Black cumin seed oil (Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil) has a long tradition in beauty care in the Mediterranean region. Black seed oil protects against moisture loss and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it an effective ally in the fight against blemishes and acne. The non-comedogenic oil soothes the skin, soothes redness and can also regulate sebum production.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride *, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil *, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil *, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extract * , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Tocopherol. * ingredients from organic farming