Quandong Green Booster Serum 30 ml
Boost + Support + Nourish
The light Quandong Green Booster Serum by Ere Perez is a powerhouse. The mixture of superfood ingredients, with their very high proportion of antioxidants, gives your skin a healthy, vital and radiant complexion.
Formulated with the Desert fruit quandong (twice as much vitamin C as oranges), the serum reduces small lines and nourishes and soothes stressed and inflamed skin. Join in Chlorophyll, Spinach Leaf, Vitamin E, Alfalfa & Raspberry Seedsthat quickly transport important enzymes and vitamins into your skin.
- a superfood cocktail for vital skin
- improves skin elasticity
- soothes stressed and moisturizes dry skin
- suitable for all skin types
- vegan, cruelty free, non GMO
Strengthen your skin with this super-nourishing green smoothie for your face!
- After cleansing and toning, gently massage 2-3 drops of serum into the face, neck and décolleté.
- Then continue moisturizing, e.g. with the Australian Blue Cypress Face Nectar from Ere Perez.
- Use morning and / or evening
Water / aqua, glycerin *, levulinic acid, santalum acuminatum (quandong) fruit extract, medicago sativa (alfalfa) leaf extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, spinacia olearacea (spinach) leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, helianthus annuss (sunflower) seed oil, chlorophyllin-copper complex, lactic acid, p-anisic acid, sodium hyaluronate, resveratrol, sodium hydroxide, tocopherol (vitamin E), xanthan gum.
* Palm free.
- raspberries belong to the rose family! Raspberry seed oil has a high content of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and is considered anti-aging and UV protection. Supports the skin's self-healing powers and fights inflammation. The oil supports the supply of moisture and thus also the elasticity and protective effect of the skin.
- Quandong - Quandong fruit extract comes from the fruits of the plant native to Australia. Quandong has the second highest antioxidant content in any Australian fruit! Quandong is considered to be anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, moisturizing and has a whitening effect.
- chlorophyll has a strong antioxidant effect with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Chlorophyll is said to improve the oxygen supply and accelerate wound healing.
- spinach is rich in folic acid, antioxidants and essential minerals and vitamins B6, C and provitamin A. Also contains phytochemicals such as lutein and beta-carotene. Is considered to be helpful in treating acne, improving skin tone, and relieving dryness.
- Jojoba Oil - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. Its high percentage of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene. Strengthens cell development and protects against bacteria.
- Alfalfa / Lucerne / Eternal Clover - Rich in minerals, trace elements, vitamins and amino acids, the resistant alfalfa has skin-tightening, detoxifying and brightening properties. It supports the body's own water balance and promotes cell regeneration. The name alfalfa means "father of all food".