Superfood Shine Conditioner
Softness and shine for normal to dry hair. The Superfood Shine Conditioner provides shine and moisture and makes it easier to comb.
The extraordinary baobab proteins are proven to increase the shine, strengthen the hair and reduce frizz and tangling. They make it softer and more pliable, and make it easier to use. Organic shea butter and organic pomegranate provide moisture and protection, while organic aloe vera soothes.
- for normal to dry hair
moisturizes without weighing the hair down
- gives shine and suppleness
- improves combability
- the organic formula contains: pomegranate extract, baobab proteins, aloe, olive oil, jojoba oil, shea butter and coconut oil
- 99% natural ingredients, 88% of which are from organically controlled cultivation
- vegan, cruelty free
- Evolve Beauty is environmentally friendly and produced in small batches in Hertfordshire, England
The conditioner is the perfect complement for that Superfood Shine Shampoo by Evolve Beauty.
- Apply starting with the middle lengths of the hair up to the ends of the hair and comb through gently.
- Leave on for approx. 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl alcohol, Betaine, Coco-glucoside, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract *, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed oil *, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder *, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Lactic acid, Tocopherol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming ** Made using Organic Ingredients
- Baobab proteins: A natural protein from the baobab tree that is obtained from sustainable resources - the perfect hair care & anti-aging solution that helps to restructure damaged hair. Baobab proteins provide a gloss boost of + 42% and suppleness of +17 and are therefore more effective than dimethicone! Furthermore, the proteins protect against UV stress and heat, nourish deeply and care for the hair noticeably softer, smoother and ensure a stronger structure.
- Pomegranate extract: Contains a high proportion of ellagic acids, which help regulate cell renewal and strengthen the cell membrane. This counteracts moisture loss, hydrates and protects the hair.
- Aloe vera: Obtained from the aloe vera plant, which is native to dry, hot areas and has been used as a medicinal plant for centuries. It is known and valued for its soothing and healing properties, as well as its hydrating effect on skin and hair.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes skin and hair supple.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Away from silicones and parabens! What is good for the environment is also good for the hair.
With the products from Evolve (shampoo and conditioner) I finally managed to bring shine and strength into my hair.
Love the products