Glory Oil 30 ml
An anti-aging oil for an even, radiant complexion. The Glory Oil from Eco By Sonya reduces the appearance of fine lines, improves the complexion and gives your complexion a new shine.
The intensely hydrating, certified organic oil blend with the extraordinary seed oils from sacha inchi, acai berries, chia and pumpkin is a real power cocktail for all skin types.
- exquisite oil for all skin types
- has a calming effect on skin irritations
- reduces the appearance of scars and fine lines
- stores moisture and makes the skin look plump and healthy
- lets the skin shine without leaving a greasy film
- vegan, cruelty free, certified by Certified Organic Australia
- Apply a few drops of the oil to cleansed face, neck and décolleté in the morning and / or evening and massage in.
- For the best results with the complete Skin Compost collection from Eco By Sonya the kombinier
- Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- The acai berry contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins C, E, B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and B6. The contained antioxidants and polyphenols combat oxidative stress in skin cells. The berries contain all the essential amino acids, including leucine, lysine and tryptophan. Acai hydrates the skin and helps reduce inflammation.
- Chia seed oil (Salvia hispanica seed oil) is a formidable source of omega-3 and contains high levels of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B3 and zinc. Soothes the skin, prevents scalding and protects against free radicals. A very powerful antioxidant that also reduces pore size and evens skin tone.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Sacha Inchi is a rare type of nut that is mainly grown in South America. The fruit is exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi retains moisture in the skin and hair and soothes an inflamed and itchy scalp. The cell-activating effect ensures a natural anti-aging effect, Sacha Inchi improves skin firmness, softens small wrinkles and can reduce pigment spots.
- Pumpkin seed oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C, E), trace elements and minerals such as mganesium, selenium and zinc. Boosts blood circulation and fights free radicals with plenty of antioxidants. Supports a fresher and firmer complexion.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil *, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil *, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumkin) Seed Oil *, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil *, Tocopherol **. * Certified Organic Australia ** Natural
I have to say I'm an oil fan, only use it in the evening, it smells very nutty, is quickly absorbed, very pleasant skin feeling, I have sensitive combination skin with impurities and slight couperose I will give another update after 6 weeks