Straightening Lotion 100 ml
Smoothing hair lotion with anti-frizz effect.
Ensures smooth, soft and smooth hair. Natural ingredients such as organic grape extract, organic pomegranate juice and organic flax extracts tame and care for your hair. In addition, powerful antioxidants protect against free radicals.
- suitable for all hair types
- tames frizzy hair, moisturizes, has a smoothing effect and combats oxidative stress
- smoothes and nourishes with grape extract, pomegranate, linseed, lactic acid and hydrolyzed soy protein
- sweet, fruity notes
- vegan, cruelty free, dermatologically tested
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
The straightening lotion gives the hair a perfectly straight look and makes it appear light and soft.
- Apply to towel-dried hair and allow to dry.
- It can also be used on dry hair to freshen up the style or to minimize frizz in damp weather.
- Do not rinse.
Aqua [Water], Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract *, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice *, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract *, Pca Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, Perfume, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene
* from organic agriculture
- Organic grape extract is rich in polyphenolic compounds such as anthocyanins, flavonoids and tannins, which have excellent antioxidant properties while also containing organic acids, mineral salts and vitamins. Possesses important antioxidant, protective and strengthening properties also for the hair.
- Pomegranate contains the rare omega 5 fatty acids (punicic acid). These fatty acids are powerful antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. The fruit supports the fight against free radicals and premature skin retention, can reduce age spots and promotes collagen synthesis and thus skin regeneration and skin repair. Furthermore, the oil contains secondary plant substances such as flavonoids, polyphenols and phytosterols, all of which have strong regenerative effects.
- Linseed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) – The oil’s high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- Hair is mostly made up of keratin protein. Keratin can be affected by environmental influences and external stress. With too little protein, the hair looks lifeless and dull and can break. Proteins strengthen the hair, can rebuild it and make it resistant. Proteins help repair the cuticle and act as a protective shield for the hair shaft. Proteins fight signs of hair damage like split ends and excessive dryness.