Protective Volumising Conditioner 200 ml
Antioxidant protection and more volume thanks to the patented Uviox®-Oleox® active ingredient complex.
Tuscan organic ingredients such as hydrolyzed grapes and olives protect against oxidative stress, nourish the hair and add volume. With olive oil and sesame oil, the conditioner ensures better combability and healthy and lively looking hair.
suitable for all hair types
- antioxidant protection, gives volume and ensures better combability
- nourishes and nourishes with olive oil, sesame oil, hydrolyzed grape and olive, lemon, immortelle, juniper berry, myrtle and orange oil
- subtle floral and fruity scents
- vegan, cruelty free, dermatologically tested
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- Container made from sugar cane
The patented Uviox®-Oleox® combination of Tuscan grapes and olives is proven to work in just minutes!
- After shampooing, distribute into towel-dried hair.
- Leave on for at least a minute and rinse thoroughly.
Aqua [Water], Myristyl alcohol, Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Glycerin, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil *, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil *, Hydrolyzed grape fruit *, Hydrolyzed olive fruit *, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) flower extract * , Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) fruit extract *, Helichrysum italicum extract *, Juniperus communis fruit extract *, Myrtus communis extract, Lactic acid, Xanthan gum, Benzoic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Citrus aurantium dulcis
(Orange) peel oil *, Parfum [Fragrance], Dehydroacetic acid, Limonene, Tocopherol.
* from organic agriculture
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil) consists largely of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and oleic acid. Olive oil with lecithin and vitamins E and A removes harmful deposits from the skin and thus signs of premature skin aging. Sesame oil also has a soothing effect, reduces redness and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Oleox® - A patented extract obtained from the bioliquefaction of fresh organic olives from the Chianti vineyards in Siena, with powerful antioxidant effects. Oleox® has a very high concentration of biophenols that counteract free radical damage and thus protect against free radical damage and reactions caused by natural and chemical elements.
- Uviox® - A patented active ingredient obtained from the fresh skins of organic red grapes in Chianti in Siena. The grapes have a very high content of biophenols. Due to its high water solubility and stability of the biophenols, it has a strong antioxidant effect.
- strawflower, also known as immortelle or immortal flower (Helichrysum Essential Oil), has an astringent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect and supports wound healing. It is said to activate collagen synthesis and thus strengthen the connective tissue, stimulate skin regeneration and improve skin elasticity. Due to its soothing properties, it is also very suitable for irritated and sensitive skin.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.