Mallow Cleansing Mousse 150 ml
The cleansing mousse with the power of mallow. The foamy-soft consistency cleans particularly mildly and removes make-up residues and environmental dirt.
Thanks to gentle plant-based surfactants and plant extracts from mallow, passion flower, immortelle, yarrow and calendula, even sensitive skin can look forward to a wonderfully soft and refreshed feeling with a subtle floral scent.
- Apply the mousse to the face and neck and massage in gently.
- Then rinse off thoroughly.
Aqua [Water], Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Cocoglucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) leaf extract *, Urea, Passiflora incarnata flower extract *, Calendula officinalis flower extract *, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract *, Helichrysum italicum flower extract *, Achillea millefolium flower / leaf / stem extract *, Parfum [Fragrance], Benzyl alcohol, Benzoic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Dehydroacetic acid, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Tocopherol, Hexyl cinnamal.
* from organic agriculture
- Betaine (betaine, betaine, cocamidopropyl betaine, trimethylglycine, glycine betaine) is a natural amino acid derivative that is obtained from sugar molasses (e.g. sugar beet). Depending on the form, betaine is used in skin care or as a surfactant. In skin care, betaine has a conditioning effect, relieves irritation and protects against dehydration. It has high moisturizing properties. In washing-active products, it has a foam-stabilizing effect; as an additive in shampoos and hair conditioners, it strengthens the hair, gives it volume and increases the grip of the hair.
- Passion flower is an exceptional emollient rich in vitamin A and omega 6 linoleic acid. Linoleic acid is often missing in the skin's protective acid mantle and is therefore a welcome addition to balance hormonally restless and reactive skin types. Although passion flower is highly moisturizing, it has a light texture that is non-greasy and absorbs beautifully into the skin.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Flower extract of real or Roman chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract / Anthemis Nobilis Flower) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Very suitable for sensitive skin. Stressed scalps also benefit from the disinfecting and soothing properties and support hair growth.
- The helichrysum, also known as immortelle or immortal flower (Helichrysum Essential Oil/Extract), has an astringent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect and supports wound healing. It is said to activate collagen synthesis and thus strengthen the connective tissue, stimulate skin regeneration and improve skin elasticity. Due to its soothing properties, it is also very suitable for irritated and sensitive skin.
Extracts from mallow, passion fruit, marigold, yarrow and Italian strawflower.
Cleans well and has a nice consistency. The scent is special, sweet almond aroma, more warm than fresh.