Untangling Anti-Frizz Lotion 100 ml
Detangles hair and fights frizz. The anti-frizz lotion was developed for frizzy, dull, hard-to-manage hair.
With the combined antioxidant effect of Uviox®-Oleox® from organic ingredients from Tuscany and local organic honey, it nourishes and protects the hair from stresses such as sun, chlorine or salt water.
The unique effect of Uviox®-Oleox® is based on phenols that wrap around your hair and protect it from environmental influences. This patented formula acts as a protective shield, keeping your hair supple, healthy and soft.
- suitable for all hair types
- Vitamin-rich care that intensively nourishes and protects
- detangles the hair, tames frizz, makes hair soft
- nourishes with honey, grape extract, jojoba oil, oat extract, linseed extract, peppermint, nettle extract, soy protein, lemon oil and mallow root extract
- subtle floral and fruity scents
- certified by AIAB (Italian Association for Organic Agriculture)
- vegan, cruelty free, dermatologically tested
- Shake well before use.
- Spray a small amount onto towel-dried hair after shampooing.
- Then distribute well with a comb or hands.
- Can be used in combination with the curl hair lotion from Biofficina Toscana should be used.
Aqua [Water], Glycerin, Lauryl lactate, Behenamidopropyl dimethylamine, Mel/Honey*, Urea, Hydrolyzed grape fruit*, Hydrolyzed olive fruit*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Avena sativa (Oat) kernel extract*, Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) seed extract*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) extract*, Urtica dioica (Nettle) leaf extract*, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Malva sylvestris (Mallow) flower/leaf extract*, Althaea officinalis root extract*, Propanediol, Parfum [Fragrance ], Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Lactic acid, Phenethyl alcohol, Undecyl alcohol, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate.
* from organic agriculture
Oleox® - A patented extract obtained from the bioliquefaction of fresh organic olives from the Chianti vineyards in Siena, with powerful antioxidant effects. Oleox® has a very high concentration of biophenols that counteract free radical damage and thus protect against free radical damage and reactions caused by natural and chemical elements.
- Uviox® - A patented active ingredient obtained from the fresh skins of organic red grapes in Chianti in Siena. The grapes have a very high content of biophenols. Due to its high water solubility and stability of the biophenols, it has a strong antioxidant effect.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Linseed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) – The oil’s high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Oat extract (Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract) has moisturizing, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Acts as a natural skin cleanser, removes dirt and impurities, reduces pores, improves tone and smooths the skin texture.
- Hair is mostly made up of keratin protein. Keratin can be affected by environmental influences and external stress. With too little protein, the hair looks lifeless and dull and can break. Proteins strengthen the hair, can rebuild it and make it resistant. Proteins help repair the cuticle and act as a protective shield for the hair shaft. Proteins fight signs of hair damage like split ends and excessive dryness.
I have really thick hair and I have to be very careful that I only use it a little, as the hair looks "greasy" very quickly. That's why I don't spray it directly into the hair, I probe it into my hands and then apply it sparingly on the head. If used sparingly, a good spray that tames flyaway hair. The spray smells very pleasant, but a bit too strong for me personally.
Pleasant spray that smells good and untangles the hasre