Red Ginseng Facial Soap 100 g
Fine facial soap with valuable red ginseng. The palm oil-free Red Ginseng Facial Soap contains red ginseng in double concentration, as essence and powder.
Ginseng has a revitalizing and at the same time calming effect on the skin. In combination with shea butter and coconut oil, the skin is supported with moisture during the cleansing process and premature aging is counteracted.
- suitable for all skin types
- with red ginseng: twice as concentrated as powder and essence
has a revitalizing and calming effect
cleanses and nourishes with red ginseng, coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, shea butter and Hinoki water
- vegan, cruelty free, without palm oil, synthetic fragrances, colorings or mineral oil
Make-up, dirt and excess sebum are removed from the skin 100% naturally. The Red Ginseng Facial Soap does not contain any animal ingredients and is therefore also suitable for vegans. Daily cleaning with the Red Ginseng Facial Soap, gently prevents impurities and pimples.
- Ideal for daily facial cleansing.
- Lather the soap well and wash your face with the foam.
- Then rinse the face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
- Ginseng is also known as the “universal herb”, “power root” or “root of life”. The small root is difficult to cultivate and grows very slowly. Red and white ginseng are the same plant: Panax ginseng. The freshly harvested white ginseng is treated with hot steam. This is where the red ginseng gets its eponymous reddish color. The ginseng, which has become translucent, is then dried and processed further. The special thing about red ginseng: It has a stimulating and skin-protecting effect at the same time. The use of red ginseng is particularly recommended for dry and unbalanced skin. The Red Ginseng Facial Soap contains the precious red ginseng in double concentration as an extract and powder.
- Coconut oil - also called coconut fat because of its firm consistency at below 23 ° C - is extracted from the pulp of the coconut. Coconut oil is very rich in lauric acid and saturated fat. Lauric acid has a strong antimicrobial effect. The oil is quickly and superficially absorbed, with good re-greasing. Coconut oil is one of our base oils for everyone BINU Soap.
- Even in ancient Greece, olive oil was used to care for dry skin. It is considered to promote blood circulation and stimulate. Olive oil has a high oleic acid content, which has a protective and moisturizing function. The oil leaves a light film and is only gradually absorbed by the skin. Therefore, it is ideal for dry and chapped skin. Olive oil is one of our base oils for soap production.
- Shea butter is obtained from the nut of the shea tree. The rich butter cares for the skin with its moisturizing, soothing and smoothing properties. Therefore, the butter is recommended for dry and stressed skin. Shea butter is a consistency generator for the mild ones Binu Soap.
- For the production of our natural soaps, we use particularly pure Hinoki water, i.e. the aqueous solution of the steam distillate from Hinoki wood. The Japanese cypress species is rich in phytoncides. Plants produce these substances to keep pathogens and pests away. These antimicrobial agents can also be very beneficial for the protective system of the skin.
- Source: Binu
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Glycerin, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Powder.