Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream 60 ml
Intensive moisturizing care with a pleasant scent of vanilla and mandarin.
The legendary Manuka Honey Active 20+ has an antibacterial effect, fights skin impurities and ensures a clear complexion. Extracts of the unique Vinanza grape (from the award-winning Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc grapes) keep the skin healthy and vital.
- suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin
- has an antibacterial effect and fights skin impurities
- keeps the skin healthy and radiant
- Nourishes with squalane, shea butter, macadamia nut oil, rosehip oil, avocado oil, Kawakawa extract, Manuka honey and Vinanza grape
- smells of vanilla and tangerine
In addition, the high vitamin A and C concentration as well as essential fatty acids help to reduce acne scars and wrinkles. Like the entire care line from Antipodes, the Vanilla Pod Hydrating Cream is also based on the powerful botany of New Zealand.
- Apply gently to cleansed facial skin in the morning or as needed.
- Davor Toner apply and your Favorite serum Instruct. For example the Resurrect facial toner and I baked the Hosanna Intensive Skin Plumping Serum.
- Squalane or squalane oil (squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves your skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells. It is mostly obtained from olive oil, more rarely from rice germ or wheat germ oil. For cosmetics, squalene is converted into squalane. Squalane no longer contains any unsaturated compounds and is therefore resistant to oxidation and has a longer shelf life. Incidentally, squalane was originally obtained from shark liver, hence the name. Squalus is the Latin name for shark.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) provides plenty of moisture and nourishes dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Manuka Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
More active ingredients are in our Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Water), Glycerine, Squalane (Olive) Extract, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus ( Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macropiper excelsum (Kawakawa) Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid; Benzyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Honey Manuka. Fragrance of Vanilla Pod & Mandarin: Coumarin, D-Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulfates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.