Manuka Honey Skin Brightening Eye Cream 30 ml
The luxurious Manuka Honey eye cream refreshes, hydrates and cares for the sensitive eye area. The world famous New Zealand Manuka honey possesses powerful moisturizing properties.
The Active ingredient complex of manuka honey, avocado oil and Persian silk tree extracts moisturizes the delicate tissue around the eyes intensive and promotes supple and firm skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, ideal for oily skin that is prone to blemishes
- excellent moisturizer
- has a lightening, antibacterial and firming effect
- Nourishes with Manuka honey, avocado oil, jojoba oil, cupuacu butter, silk tree extract, kiwi seed oil, retinol and Vinanza grape
- and smells of flowers and honey
Manuka honey from New Zealand is also valued for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties. The antioxidants of the Vinanza grape and kiwi have a brightening effect and counteract dark shadows under the eyes.
- Apply mornings and evenings to the cleansed area around the eyes and pat in gently.
- As gentle facial cleanser, for example the Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser of Antipodes use.
- Cupuaçu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter) - The Cupuaçu tree is related to cocoa, because both come from the plant genus Theobroma. Cupuaçu butter is intensely moisturizing and strengthens the skin barrier with oleic acid, palmitic acid, arachidic acid and pytosterol. The high content of antioxidants also helps in the fight against free radicals. Has a calming effect and is also very suitable for sensitive skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Kiwi seeds (Actinidia Chinensis Seed Oil / Extract) are a very good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium and magnesium. Kiwi is rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids and contains over 60% alpha-linolenic acid. The high concentration of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) helps retain moisture in the skin and hair and prevent dehydration and flaking. Has pronounced anti-aging properties.
- Manuka Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Avocado Oil - The greenish oil extracted from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
- Vinanza® Grape / Vinanza Grape - Scientists discovered that the seeds of Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the Marlborough vineyards in New Zealand contain twice as many polyphenolic antioxidants as grapes grown anywhere else in the world! Antioxidants in formulations help combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution and chemical pollutants of modern life.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Carrot Seed Oil / Extract (Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil) - the nourishing and skin rejuvenating oil is rich in vitamin A, provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins B1, B2 and C, linoleic and linolenic acids. Dry, cracked and rough skin is softly cared for and supplied with moisture. Vitamin A has cell-protecting properties and can prevent premature skin aging. Carotene can give the skin a slightly darker tone (natural self-tanner).
- Retinol, retinal, retinoid are derivatives of vitamin A, which play an essential role in the growth processes of cells. Retinol is converted into vitamin A acid in the body and then unfolds its power. The vitamin supports the skin's regeneration process, it stimulates the metabolism and stimulates collagen production. Its plumping effect improves the structure of the skin and makes the skin appear plumper, smoother and more even. Retinol leads to a higher sensitivity to solar radiation and is best used in conjunction with UV protection or in the evening.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Stearic Acid, Betaine, Glycerine, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Albizia julibrissin (Persian silk) Bark Extract, Darutoside, Leptospermum scoparium (Mel) Manuka Honey, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dehydro chinetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol), Actinida Seed Oil, Retinol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Tapioca Starch, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Galactoarabinan, Water, Glycerin, (Cyathea Cumingii) Leaf Extract, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Actinidia deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Daucus carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Sodium Citrate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosemary pus officinalis (Rosemary) Lea f Extract. Fragrance of Honey: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulfates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Light, pleasantly scented eye cream. Absorbs quickly and provides a lot of moisture. The area around the eyes appears refreshed, dryness lines disappear. My second order as I am very happy with both the eye cream and the brand overall.
Good but not a highlight
The eye cream helps to reduce puffiness and really moisturizes the sensitive eye area.