Halo Skin Brightening Facial Mud Mask
Purification with volcanic mud. The Halo face mask delivers nutrients deep into the skin and ensures a lively and healthy complexion.
Enhance the complexion of your skin with rich mineral mud from New Zealand, which is famous for its regenerative properties. Supported by Vinanza® grapes, kiwi and peony, the mask gives a radiant complexion and makes your skin appear newborn.
- Suitable for most skin types, especially good for skin prone to blemishes
- cleanses, detoxifies and supplies the skin with important minerals
- has a regenerative and slightly brightening effect
- promotes a clear, healthy and radiant complexion
- Use twice a week in the evening or whenever your skin needs it.
- Apply a thick layer of this creamy mask to your cleansed face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes, then rinse it off thoroughly with warm water.
- Mineral Mud - The New Zealand volcanic plateau is the second most geothermally active region in the world after Yellowstone National Park. New Zealand thermal mud is packed with the minerals sulfur, calcium, sodium and silicon and has always been revered for its skin-improving properties.
- Kaolin is one of the natural healing earths. The light emery effect is used to cleanse skin impurities, because the powdery structure removes dead / calloused skin cells. The grain of kaolin is much finer than that of the other healing earths, so that it is also suitable for thin and sensitive skin. Kaolin also absorbs dirt particles from the pore with the sebum and thus prevents pimples and blackheads.
- Peony root extract is widely used in traditional medicine of Korea, China, and Japan. Peony root has a diverse chemical composition consisting of essential oils, flavonoids, saponins, tannins, and polysaccharides. The peony is said to have toning, antioxidant and line-reducing effects, while paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins and flavonoids can protect skin cells from environmental damage and aging. In addition, the polysaccharides contained in the peony activate cell activity.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. Its high fatty acid content makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Kiwi seeds (Actinidia Chinensis Seed Oil / Extract) are a very good source of vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium and magnesium. Kiwi is rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids and contains over 60% alpha-linolenic acid. The high concentration of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) helps retain moisture in the skin and hair and prevent dehydration and flaking. Has pronounced anti-aging properties.
- Vinanza® Grape / Vinanza Grape - Scientists discovered that the seeds of Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in the Marlborough vineyards in New Zealand contain twice as many polyphenolic antioxidants as grapes grown anywhere else in the world! Antioxidants in formulations help combat the harmful effects of environmental pollution and chemical pollutants of modern life.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Rotorua Mud, Glycerine, Propanediol (natural), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Zinc Oxide, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Acetyl Tyrosine, Saxifaga sarmentosa (Strawberry begonia) Extract, Paeonia suffructicosa (Peony) Root Extract, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Scutellaria baicalensis, (Skullcap) Root Extract, Glutathione, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Pongamia glabra (Indian Beech) Seed graveolens (Oxeye) Flower Extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) Seed Extract, Actinidia deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) Fruit Extract. Fragrance of Vanilla, Raspberry, Wild Berry & Musk: Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulfates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
The mask of Antipodes totally surprised me. I had ordered it because on the one hand it was on sale and on the other hand I was looking for a gentle and clarifying mask. I have to say my expectations were exceeded. It smells quite subtle and is easy to apply. It has a muddy consistency typical for such masks and dries completely after a few minutes. The best thing to do is to moisten the face a little in between so that it is not tense. I wash it off my skin after 15 minutes and it leaves the skin feeling clear and super soft. Super pleasant and exactly the wellness program that I currently want for the weekend. Can really recommend her.