Rose Powder: 100% Organic Heart Opener 71 g
This absolutely exquisite and aromatic powder made from rose petals can support the body positively in many ways. Rose petal powder has been revered for its mental, physical, and spiritual healing properties for centuries.
The 100% pure, organic rose flower powder may help relieve anxiety and uplift mood, as well as potentially supporting the heart and reducing inflammation in the body.
- The rose is said to strengthen the connection between oneself and others by opening the heart.
- In some of the oldest texts of medicine, such as B. in Ayurveda and in Chinese medicine, the rose was prominently represented in a variety of recipes. Especially in the treatment of heart conditions, depression, anxiety, psycho-spiritual imbalances and mood swings.
- According to Ayurveda, the rose allows for better communication between the mind, breath, lungs and airways. Known in Ayurveda for calming the heart and emotions, rose can aid in healing past heartaches so one can move on and enjoy the present moment.
Rose petals contain polyphenols and antioxidants that help protect the body from cell damage, reducing fine lines and preventing premature aging. Rose petals also support blood purification and the cardiovascular system.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), roses are plants that belong to the category of "Qi-regulating herbs". Such herbs can be used to treat a TCM condition called "Qi Stagnation". In concrete terms, this means that the Qi in the organs and meridians (paths in the electromagnetic field of our body) is blocked. In terms of modern medicine, Qi stagnation often manifests itself in psychological consequences such as depression, irritability, impatience or mood swings.
- 100% organic rose blossom powder
- without fillers or additives
- Manufactured to the highest manufacturing standards in an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) registered and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified family business
- vegan, gluten-free
- Add 1/2-1 teaspoon of rose powder to a warm cup of water or add it to tea, milk, latte, smoothies, cocoa, savory and sweet foods, and more! It goes with just about anything.
- Also works wonderfully as an addition to a DYI face mask.
- We recommend everyone to intuitively listen to their body and follow the dosage that suits you best.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
rose petal powder*
- Rose petals are famous for their numerous healing properties and have been used in different cultures for centuries. Due to their powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, they are used both internally and externally. Rose petals are used to soothe, to reduce infection and inflammation, or to reduce redness and breakouts. It is also traditionally used as an aphrodisiac and can serve as a mild anti-anxiety and mood enhancer. Rose petals are also used to soothe small cuts, scars and burns.